Cars for sale

Vehicle Shipping for EAST or WEST Malaysia

MrRonin

4,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2006
All PM already replied with official quotation, thank you for your support

mistah_iz

Mar 27, 2007
hello bro..is it possible to ship both my car and bike together to semenanjung from kota kinabalu?

V53

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
JB
Bro, Kindly quote me the best price to ship by RORO for my Vios from JB/Klang to Kuching?

MrRonin

4,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2006
ALL PM replied with official quoatation.

Thank you

Oct 9, 2013
penang
Hi Ronin,
I have some questions:-
-how much is shipping for myvi to kuching from penang?
-is there any quarantee?
- can i stuff in other things in the contena as well? any limits?
- where do i send my car (or things) in penang? e.g.: penang port? pls give address
- if i want to send my car is there like a time i have to wait or inform earlier?
- can i also pay for another contena for other things other than car? is it the same price?
- are all payment include picking the car fr my place in penang to the contena then, from ship/ contena to my house in kuching? if not included any extra charges?

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
Hi Ronin,

Good to see your posting. I have plans of relocating myself to KK.

Below are my queries :-
1. How much would it cost to ship satria neo over to KK from Port Klang ?
2. And with the remaining space in the container can I bring other stuffs ? Like furniture and stuffs. ( As I believe there will be plenty of space leftover as Satria is quite small )
3. If there's anymore information that you can share with me regarding this matter would be great.

Im looking at moving there somewhere in June 2014.

Look forward to your PM.

Cheers bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.

I've sort of successfully transplanted a 4-pot Nissan caliper taken off a R32 Skyline into my Sylphy. The only problems I have now :

1. I can't find a decently priced service kit. Anyone have? RM300+ for rubber seals is unreasonable.

2. The brake oil bolt that locks the brake hose to the caliper for the Sylphy is too long. I had to use spacers and washers to lock it out and prevent leakage. After asking 2-3 spare parts shops they aren't sure if they'll be able to source a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience