VAG Paint Ball Event

ridz1979

Known Member
May 1, 2006
Shah Alam
Dear Bro & Sis,

This is such a suggestion because I don't have experience play this type of game before. Since it require play in group I would like to invite all of you to join. I did some survey min player 5 people in 1 group. RM 30 per person with 200 pcs amour.

May be we can organize group as follow

VW.
1. Golf
2. Scirocco
3. Jetta
4. Polo
5. Passat
6. Toureg
7. Sharan
8. Touran
9. ETC

Audi
1. A4
2. TT
3. A1
4. R8
5. ETC

Let discuss during TT at least there is event together before we could start bigger event.

ridz1979

Known Member
May 1, 2006
Shah Alam
To All,

Let start register name to see head count 1st

1. ridz1979

Please suggest place to go: Kindly state package & location

FYI, i have no experience on this game. As usual once head count identify we shall decide which place to play based on majority and decide date.

Last edited:

AXeL

Known Member
Sep 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com
To All,

Let start register name to see head count 1st

1. ridz1979
2. Axel

Please suggest place to go: Kindly state package & location

FYI, i have no experience on this game. As usual once head count identify we shall decide which place to play based on majority and decide date.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
Agree on that ;) Will plan the schedule out soon by next week stay tuned
let me know in advance bro, so that i can book the slot for you birds! haha, anyway, Flashpoint Paintball Park Melaka package:

- RM35 per pax (100 rounds of tournament/premium/high grade pellets which is friendly to skin and less hurtful, paintball rental mask, paintball rental mechanical marker, HPA unlimited supply for the whole day, long sleeve camo to protect those soft skins of yours and also accidental insurance by Chartis), yup all this for RM35 :)
- OR RM95 per pax (500 rounds of tournament/premium/high grade pellets which is friendly to skin and less hurtful, paintball rental mask, paintball rental mechanical marker, HPA unlimited supply for the whole day, long sleeve camo to protect those soft skins of yours and also accidental insurance by Chartis), yup all this for RM95 :)
- RM240 per box of tournament/premium/high pellets (2000 rounds) in case you need additional rounds.
- MPRO certified marshals to handle the games to ensure players really get to enjoy their games at the same time taking good care of their safety.
- we provide breakfast, lunch, tea on site, freshly cooked good food (price to be determined based on your requirement) and if you are too hungry, just order anything you want on the menu at the cafe (ask Sarbath, he often eats here). oh free flow of cordial drinks for a pack of 30 and above!
- we have toilets and shower room where you can shower after you got down and dirty hehe.
- at Flashpoint Paintball Park we have 3 different fields for 3 different experience! we have speedball field (air bunkers), jungle and also urban field (CQB), just choose whichever field you wanna play in and we will handle the rest at no extra costs!
- our staff, technicals, marshals and regulars are very friendly, you will feel so much more comfortable trading paints at Flashpoint Paintball Park

ridz1979

Known Member
May 1, 2006
Shah Alam
Guys & Girls,

Let make this event happen....kindly list down name & give input for the venue. For 1 event the most important head count to organise a team.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everybody, i'm new here.......i own a proton 1.5 (m) 2002 which perform like a trishaw........ i am thinking of few modification without changing the engine.

First, i would like to change the air filter to a less resistance one........is it ok ? Which brand to choose and any precaution should i take ?

Second, the exhaust system........can i fixed up a 4-2-1 manifold ( extractor ) only and keep the rest original until the muffles, as i dun want loud sound.

Anything else i can do to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience