Using Angel Eyes as headlights.

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Hi, was wondering whether a mod like this could be executed...

currently looking for the pro's n con's. if the pro's overweight the con's then i'll definitely go ahead...

As we all know ftzone is selling angel eyes.. was wondering whether lights like these could be modded to become standard headlights?

was thinking of using 1 pair for each side. which means 2 x angel eye = 1 headlight

would it:
1. produce too much glare?
2. produce too much heat?
3. stress the bulbs due to excessive use?
4. have a low viewing radius?

afaik.. angel eye spot lights usually used as spot light oni, nv see ppl use it as headlight.. comments plz...

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
hmm.. the site seem to hv exceeded its bandwidth limit.. will check it out later

any other suggestions anyone?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
IMHO,

The angel eyes spot lights is using H3 Bulbs

No High Beam for H3.
Most halogen lamps creates high temperature.
Drilling the correct diameter hole in your headlamps is extremely difficult. The reflective components may crack while drilling.

If you want to replace your standard headlamps with the spot lights you can proceed.. however you'll still need to fork out $$ to patch the holes created after removing your headlamps & send it for painting.

I do not recommend such modification. Just buy the spot lights and make it as spot lights not headlamp...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how do i make my VR4 exhaust sounds like vtec (bunyi pecah bila cam bukak)? is it even possible?

& 2.5 inch or 3 inch? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience