Used,Unregistered Cars For Sell (Cash Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Used,Unregistered Cars For Sell (Cash Only)

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
good explanation bro...long story short....ada duit semua boleh... most of us nak good quality car with cheap price and cheap registration....kalau rasa cannot afford to buy now. just keep quiet and kumpul duit....
hehe..dont be understood bro...im just asking as a customer..just curious how you can sell with cheap price..btw i cannot be quite since i got money to buy a car hehe...im about to buy caldina this friday with JB owner..since im skyline 33,34 owner and i dont have to wait to get cash..im selling my stream and jazz now to buy a new car too...so if you said you are not from as i mentioned before i will check again the procedure and shall contact you...

(DELETED DUE SOME REASON)i just want to know the procedure..if i get the feedback from them, ill share with you okie...btw can you both pm me as well how its work from your side?:driver:

btw good luck on your sales...if im that lucky,will consider to buy your GTR R35...need to pray more often now to get r35 with your price:proud:

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2009
selangor
sorry to burn ur room bro but im just curious oso.... because ur price is so low , ive said that im a very serious buyer that willing to deal with u right away n i dont even wanna know the condition of the car ... just wanna see the pictures n buy from u right away but till now u havent send the pics to me ... just out of curiosity, if a seller got such a good n fast buyer that is willing to deal fast n easy with a blink of an eye ... y doesnt the seller make an effort to send the pics, sell the car n make his money?? any1 can give me a feedback for this?

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
thnx 4 ur interest n share ur info hre bro
ok wht if i said that AP under my name,so up to me to sell to whom n about the price,it is also up to me rite.i hve a lot of used car owner come n want to buy my AP but i dont give a chance coz this should be share to all people not juz tokey2 used car who alrdy rich,thts y i only entertain who juz want to buy for own use,not for buissness again.
bout the tax,i think u didnt read any info in custom web,there are description rate according to year n vary to engine capacity oso.ex for car below 2.0 n year 04,tax only 80% bro,not 300% tht u provoked.plz check it again ya.u oso sell cars,i know it that u should now price outside msia rite.for me,i can give u gurrentee, after u buy from me,u can bring car n documents to any authorities to check,if u found wrong somewhre,call me,give me car n document back then i will give back ur money,i can say this coz i know tht i follow all the procedures,pay all the required tax n this it totally legal.
bout,pipemaster,i dont know him at 1st place,he cntc me when he saw my thread,n he is such a nice n trustable seller,now we refer each other if got any problem such as no car stock.so dont put his name in my thread anymore k.
anyway u cn cntc me if u want to join me,i know tht u want so dont be shame ya.:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

thnx 4 ur interest n share ur info hre bro
ok wht if i said that AP under my name,so up to me to sell to whom n about the price,it is also up to me rite.i hve a lot of used car owner come n want to buy my AP but i dont give a chance coz this should be share to all people not juz tokey2 used car who alrdy rich,thts y i only entertain who juz want to buy for own use,not for buissness again.
bout the tax,i think u didnt read any info in custom web,there are description rate according to year n vary to engine capacity oso.ex for car below 2.0 n year 04,tax only 80% bro,not 300% tht u provoked.plz check it again ya.u oso sell cars,i know it that u should now price outside msia rite.for me,i can give u gurrentee, after u buy from me,u can bring car n documents to any authorities to check,if u found wrong somewhre,call me,give me car n document back then i will give back ur money,i can say this coz i know tht i follow all the procedures,pay all the required tax n this it totally legal.
bout,pipemaster,i dont know him at 1st place,he cntc me when he saw my thread,n he is such a nice n trustable seller,now we refer each other if got any problem such as no car stock.so dont put his name in my thread anymore k.
anyway u cn cntc me if u want to join me,i know tht u want so dont be shame ya.:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

thnx 4 ur interest bro.
ok i know ur feeling being cheated,but wht cn i say i do it in the rite way with all the procedures followed.:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

ok bro,its ok,cn u see wht he got in his godzilla,i'm not a person that know so much to uprade car,so i rather buy 1 which alrdy upgrade.this car is juz one of my choice bro,so not i really hope to get it.:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

finally reply all pm n request
out to c buyer,on9 2nte ya
sparkdean, when i mentioned the 300% what i meant is that it applies to those declared as NEW cars manufactured 2009.

And you said: 'ok wht if i said that AP under my name,so up to me to sell to whom n about the price,it is also up to me rite'...

R u an AP Holder?

Last edited:

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
i just mentioned the 300% as comparison oni ma...

so nway, i assume u r not n AP Holder? but u said the AP under yr name...:confused:

y im asking is bcos i got few buyers looking for different imported cars. im not just trying to hijack thread. if yrs really legit, why not...right?

but mayb if someone gives an actual testimony of actually buying 1 of yr cars here...mayb i might give it more thought...

cheers bro

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Bro gimme our phone no..thanks

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
haiya bro,nver mindlah,i know from da 1st place u want to hijack my thread coz ur selling cars oso,this somthng i really hate bout our people,alwz want to hijack other people,not try to b frnz n cri mkn sma2.haiyaa.but unfortunately u play with da wrong guy,i'm da AP holder maaa,but juz 20AP per month,thts y at end of month bit slow coz full alrdy.i nver think to do buiss with u anymore:biggrin: u start the game bro,i juz follow till the end.
bro, dun get me wrong, selling cars is NOT my main line...im a passive seller, if buyer Wants a car, or if there is a Direct Seller who wants to Sell a car desperately, then only i look around...i hvt posted any cars for sale from any used/new car dealers here...so there is NO point of intentionally hijacking your thread here. i dun gain anything.

besides, i dun see how this is unfortunate for me as i dun intend to do business with someone im not familiar with, let alone uncomfortable.

Well, since u r an AP holder and wanna help others, i say Good On U, Bro...

I wun comment here liow if that's what u want, aft all, it's your thread.

it was curiousity that got me in here, well, i dun tink it's worth finding out anymore.

Good luck on yr sales bro...Cheers :wavey::proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

Been contemplating getting a VW jetta due to the promotion is running 699 currently.. but quite concerned over the previous owner fight over show unhappiness over the 7 speed DSG problem is.
I would say its the only thing stopping me now. VW sales guy said its had solve over DSG and those ppl just mod bad about VW brands only...
But what i heard from others VWs owner having problem, they bring their car visit SC every 1 or 2 month have to visit workshop. And their after sales is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience