Used,Unregistered Cars For Sell (Cash Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Used,Unregistered Cars For Sell (Cash Only)

ronaldinho_375

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
bro.. interested buyer here.
how much for lancer 1.8 cs3? if i'm not mistaken this model enter singapore year 2005.
pm me your best price n procedure?

hys10

Nov 22, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Please email me the procedure on how the purchase work...
Looking for evo9... please give your best qoute... =D
I am concern if this is a real deal with legal processes and documents...
EMAIL: [email protected]

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Bro, mind send me an e-mail to [email protected] on how the thing works and what steps to followed of i were to buy from you.

My budget is around RM50K plus car and registration everything settle. What car can i get? Thanks.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
just to share..my friend experienced with the melaka dealer for his impreza version 8 or 9 (not sure)..the dealer claimed that the car is actually singapore registered and can convert to malaysia plat no..so the dealer offered him at 60k for complete subaru impreza and he did test drive the car..my friend really happy with the car and he took the car..he pump 60k for the car and at the same time, the dealer sent to jpj/puspakom or whatsoeve without owner...yes he did received the grant and the grant is under his name...im not sure la what is the story behind that...he very happy and upgrade his car..after 3 months used, he sent his car to the some top workshop in shah alam and while he waiting for his car for tuning, few kastam peoples came, grab the key and hold the car..the kastam man claimed that the car is stolen car from singapore and ran from kastam duty or something and they are right to take the car back..then my friend tried his best to fight and show everything like grant or whatsoeve but he discovered that the grant is actually came from the total lost car with same version..pity on him..lost rm 60k etc..he called the dealer but the dealer said that this is not his problem...the best part when the dealer said 'you buy with your own risk'..nice right..before they get the money,wow very soft spoken etc..but after that they just do like nothing happen..i already adviced my friend before he bought the car..but you know ppl la right when they get best offer, nothing can stop them...this also happen to my cousin..ek so4 owner..when i checked his plat no,the no. is belong to honda eg and i believe this is also from total lost car..

would appreciate if you could explain this to us..i also interested to know the truth..

just my 2 cents..cheers

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
do you have year 05 or 06 cars? let say i want to buy bmw 525i from direct owner in Singapore...can you arrange for AP and registration?? how much will it cost? i will call you if no reply here
wah, pipetmaster oso doing the same thing but come here and ask Sparkdean...

guys, I dun intend to flame or anything, but on behalf of innocent consumers and legit car dealers, In MY opinion (u can try to correct me, let's be diplomatic), I tink this way is too shady. Honestly, I also can sell recon cars, and I basically know the process involved.

Even the AP price alone is Around RM50k...some up to RM 55k...maybe for East Malaysian AP is around RM45-50k EACH. That also, you must get a willing AP Holder to sell you the AP. Thie is because the AP holder is taking a risk as it is illegal to sell AP's to others for others to do business as the AP's are supposed to be utilized by the AP Holder's company alone.

Yes, there is a somewhat 'goldrush' to clear some AP's on the part of some dealers...but RM5k per AP (original) is outrageous. Guys, if you know of any AP holder who desperately wants to clear their AP's, I've got buyers who needs about 200 AP's @ budget RM 50k each. IF you really have that kinda offer, U'd be rich even without selling cars. If you sell the AP at RM 40k, yr Commission could be RM 10k! if RM 5k per AP...RM45k? x 200...RM9,000,000....chiak buih liow...(makan tak habis)

And even with the AP...you will STILL get taxed...used car around 150% and below, NEW car 300+%. Im sure even if you get the car from a scrap yard for such 'immaculate and scratchless' cars, it WILL cost you something.

About fraud cases, there are so many ways of making it look 'Real'. As mentioned, the classic case of using another car's reg card.That's y in the market also got ppl looking for 'Geran's'...etc...all non-legit. Then there is the 'JPJ Cable' stuff...even if u get someone to 'kautim' for u at JPJ by printing a reg card, it will only be a piece of paper. When they back-track, hello SITA. Then there is the Fake AP's. Duplicates of the real ones. INfact, u'd be suprised, there are hundreds, if not thousands of Imported Recon Cars registered in Malaysia using Duplicate AP's. Some get away with registration, thanks to their 'cables' and all, but if you happen to be in the middle of a crackdown on these fake ap cars, then CRY lo.

I guess there are so many other ways to the 'business'...I wouldn't know all of them...but if this way is fully LEGIT...bro, CAR dealers would come looking for you. U just stand at the Singapore causeway, Open counter, you'd be filthy rich. I would also line up to get my GTR.

Maybe it's late now when I typed the above, so if I do sound abit annoyed, please do forgive me. As in the onset, I don't intend to flame anyone, I'm just another consumer that wants to know if your's is the Real-LEGITIMATE-Deal. And i'm sure all of us here are also dying to know.

Cheers

ps: To add to the dodginess, both sparkdean and pipetmaster registered in zth NOV 09. i dunno, it's just not a plus point for me. Anyway, cheers...If i did offend anyone, and if this thread proven genuine, or if this post deemed not suitable here, I will do the necessary. I know we all also wanna cari makan nia, but the principle is make sure makan the right way and not at others' expense. Peace...:wink:

Last edited:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
I have my own, personal experience with a purchase of a car involving cloned AP. RM80k cash gone. Not with this seller.

So, my advice to other car enthusiasts in this forum: know your game, know your limit. Don't follow blindly.

Fraudsters' modus operandi is to spark an enthusiasm so great, that induces buyers to part with their money with little to no proper documentation to safeguard their transaction.

So, curb your enthusiasm.

Be patient, and make sure all documentations are proper, duties and taxes paid, AP is real (not cloned or fake) and grant (registration card) is real.

Get out of the transaction once there is a sign of too many 'magic tricks'.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

BTW, I am in no way affiliated with sparkdean.

I know my game and pursuing it to a point. People who don't know, shouldn't.

axl81

Jan 27, 2009
Mr. Sparkdean,

Im really interested to buy a car from u as ur price is wayyyy cheaper than current market price. But im just curious on the procedure & would u kind enough to detail it in public?

And 1 more thing that bothered me, if u can get a car in a cheaper way like what u r doing now, y do u need to enquire to buy a car from other people? Kindly explain. TQ very much and sorry if being rude. Cheers bro!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/306089-gtt-34-for-sale-3.html

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
wah, pipetmaster oso doing the same thing but come here and ask Sparkdean...

guys, I dun intend to flame or anything, but on behalf of innocent consumers and legit car dealers, In MY opinion (u can try to correct me, let's be diplomatic), I tink this way is too shady. Honestly, I also can sell recon cars, and I basically know the process involved.

Even the AP price alone is Around RM50k...some up to RM 55k...maybe for East Malaysian AP is around RM45-50k EACH. That also, you must get a willing AP Holder to sell you the AP. Thie is because the AP holder is taking a risk as it is illegal to sell AP's to others for others to do business as the AP's are supposed to be utilized by the AP Holder's company alone.

Yes, there is a somewhat 'goldrush' to clear some AP's on the part of some dealers...but RM5k per AP (original) is outrageous. Guys, if you know of any AP holder who desperately wants to clear their AP's, I've got buyers who needs about 200 AP's @ budget RM 50k each. IF you really have that kinda offer, U'd be rich even without selling cars. If you sell the AP at RM 40k, yr Commission could be RM 10k! if RM 5k per AP...RM45k? x 200...RM9,000,000....chiak buih liow...(makan tak habis)

And even with the AP...you will STILL get taxed...used car around 150% and below, NEW car 300+%. Im sure even if you get the car from a scrap yard for such 'immaculate and scratchless' cars, it WILL cost you something.

About fraud cases, there are so many ways of making it look 'Real'. As mentioned, the classic case of using another car's reg card.That's y in the market also got ppl looking for 'Geran's'...etc...all non-legit. Then there is the 'JPJ Cable' stuff...even if u get someone to 'kautim' for u at JPJ by printing a reg card, it will only be a piece of paper. When they back-track, hello SITA. Then there is the Fake AP's. Duplicates of the real ones. INfact, u'd be suprised, there are hundreds, if not thousands of Imported Recon Cars registered in Malaysia using Duplicate AP's. Some get away with registration, thanks to their 'cables' and all, but if you happen to be in the middle of a crackdown on these fake ap cars, then CRY lo.

I guess there are so many other ways to the 'business'...I wouldn't know all of them...but if this way is fully LEGIT...bro, CAR dealers would come looking for you. U just stand at the Singapore causeway, Open counter, you'd be filthy rich. I would also line up to get my GTR.

Maybe it's late now when I typed the above, so if I do sound abit annoyed, please do forgive me. As in the onset, I don't intend to flame anyone, I'm just another consumer that wants to know if your's is the Real-LEGITIMATE-Deal. And i'm sure all of us here are also dying to know.

Cheers

ps: To add to the dodginess, both sparkdean and pipetmaster registered in zth NOV 09. i dunno, it's just not a plus point for me. Anyway, cheers...If i did offend anyone, and if this thread proven genuine, or if this post deemed not suitable here, I will do the necessary. I know we all also wanna cari makan nia, but the principle is make sure makan the right way and not at others' expense. Peace...:wink:
bro im about to ask the same thing that both are registered on november 09..i also got connection for APs for sale at 50k and kinda weird they can selling the APs at 5k..now way to get dream car at the lower price unless if anything happen to owner..so who is to blame when all car is gone?how to sell it back later on?:rofl:

pipetmaster

Known Member
Nov 17, 2009
Malacca
good explanation bro...long story short....ada duit semua boleh... most of us nak good quality car with cheap price and cheap registration....kalau rasa cannot afford to buy now. just keep quiet and kumpul duit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to brozz out there.
Im looking for this car. Its not stolen, i sold this car to a youngster on june 2011 n he promise me that he will make jpj inspection n transfer name, few months later i checked whether the owner do make the transfer name o not n i found out tht there is no transfer name n got summons. Road tax exp n 3 months ago my friend saw it at sunway area. Please do help me to notice the car n the owner. I cant reach him. Switch off the fon.

White color civic ek3 with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience