4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Last edited:

DracBrax

Known Member
Jun 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Kancil? I think kancil is alrite but don't go 160km/h because shake like earthquake. Its reliable, cheap parts, good fc and its small so it can be squeezed into small spaces

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Getting a 200K mileage car, best checked if it has already done overhaul if not, prepare some cash for some overhaul expenses or engine transplant after awhile.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Reached 3 pages...and TS is nowhere to be seen wahahaha
Checked his posts. Joined and posted 4 posts in 2010, then came back for 1 post in 2013, probably got to wait another 3 years for him to come back?....Hope not.....hahahahaha:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
SEG not so cheap wor...unless Toyota SE.

Unless can top up a bit for this...might be able to Nego till RM13K but then no extra cash
for repairs and touch up

Toyota Corolla SEG 1.6 Manual 94 - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

RM11,800

Toyota Corolla (M) Se Blacktop ae92 - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my
4A-GE Blacktop Corolla for 11k. Nice. Cheap car with good performance. Faster than many "common" cars on the road anyway. :biggrin:

Kancil? I think kancil is alrite but don't go 160km/h because shake like earthquake. Its reliable, cheap parts, good fc and its small so it can be squeezed into small spaces
TS mentioned that he is 177cm in height so I think he wouldn't want a Kancil for long distance travel. And it's crazy to go 160kmh in Kancil unless the Kancil had aftermarkets tyres, rims and suspension. But I think even with aftermarket parts, it won't help much either.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Checked his posts. Joined and posted 4 posts in 2010, then came back for 1 post in 2013, probably got to wait another 3 years for him to come back?....Hope not.....hahahahaha:rofl:
Hahahah guys lets come back in 2016 la...that time can buy newer cars already:rofl:

dknycom

Jun 18, 2013
JOHOR
I would recommend you to buy a JAPANESE TOYOTA CAR.

SEG is the most recommended Japanese car ( AE101 model )
PRICE RANGE within 15k only.
AUTO /MANUAL also no problem.

VERY DURABLE PARTS.
LOW MAINTENANCE FEE.
GOOD ROAD PERFORMANCE.
VERY GOOD SUSPENSION.

PERODUA CAR like KENARI, MYVI & KELISA also NOT BAD.
LESS PROBLEM AND CHEAP SPARE PARTS.

IF PREFER FOR PROTON CAR. GO FOR WIRA YEAR 2002 ABOVE. BETTER SELECTION.
ISWARA LESS COMFORT.

SAY NO TO WAJA OR GEN2. CHEAP BUT " POTATO CAR "
MANY - MANY PROBLEMS.

dkny

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
There's a problem with this car. It's stated there they use Toyota ATF. That's Type-IV oil which is not compatible with the SPIII GB. It's only a matter of time before something gives up in that GB.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Ho ho ho.. at least I contributed something tangible. And if you haven't noticed I've never claimed to be the expert. Only you think like that. You've done nothing but flame flame flame.

And since I'm a moderator, I've PM-ed you nicely, I've replied you nicely and if you still choose to continue flaming and fighting, I will warn you nicely, then if ignored I will ban you nicely. Sequence of events that I am choosing to advise you on.

I have yet to say anything about you other than you and your unhelpful replies. You've chosen to use the words "bullshit", "crap" and a few other lovely words. So right now the only one fighting this 'war' is you. You can now either choose to continue along your path after I have given you what I believe is the correct and fair sequence of events or you can choose to ignore and continue on with whatever it is you want to do and find out. I'm not bothered with your aggressive responses anymore.

Thank you and sekian terimah kasih.
I really doubt, why they choose u as moderator, your ability, your leadership, your knowledge, your skill, your everything is not qualified for it.
If you try to use your what so called MODERATOR level to ban me, you welcome to do so. Because u cant accept people talk the real fact on you, u only sitting in front of PC/laptop, using your finger and write useless thing in forum.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I really doubt, why they choose u as moderator, your ability, your leadership, your knowledge, your skill, your everything is not qualified for it.
If you try to use your what so called MODERATOR level to ban me, you welcome to do so. Because u cant accept people talk the real fact on you, u only sitting in front of PC/laptop, using your finger and write useless thing in forum.
I can smell the ban hammer cooking. Oh wait, I don't have a ban hammer. Can I borrow Tom's Hammer? Thor's Hammer is useless in this realm.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Moderator are chosen because majority of people chose lor, do you know how to think?
People write useless thing in forum? Check out his posts lah. All the car DIYs and shit, do u even check?
They come out and do cars together one la.

Your reply show how stupid you are.
Replying to stupid posts means you are stupid too. (Now i am too) Wahhahaa. Lmao.

Why do u even use 2 acc anyways? dknycom and dkny.