Urgent Help required. ECU..

darkstar

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
PJ
darkstarlucifer.no-ip.org
Hey guys..

I have a question.. I recently bought a complete VR4 wiring with the ECU the other day from a fellow friend in ZTH.

however, the ECU code is 0427. any idea which mitsubishi model does it belong to? as my wireman is telling me that i cant use it. he also says it comes from a Mitsubishi RVR engine or something that i have never heard of.

anyone knows anything about this and can help me out as soon as possible?

Raymond

P.S. i ll list down all the numbers on the stickers on the ECU for anyone who knows about this.

Both this numbers are on a small sticker on the front of the ECU..

MD150427
E2T36173
6514 A

This is a sticker on the side of the ECU with big fonts for numbers.

E2T36173

I need to know what ECU this is as the foreman says its not suitable for my VR4.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
the number's very familiar...but since it's a longggggggggg time i did not play with stock ecu,

my guess it's from the 220hp VR-4.

RVR cannot be cos it's running newer version airflow sensor like those evo ones.

but then, i could be wrong cos i am not a sifu...

my 2 cents.

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
If you get it from RVR, i think it can not work.
Because, RVR use two sensor : one from cam and one from crank (main pully) like those EVO III ~ EVO X or WAJA 1.6
For VR4, 4G63T, 4G61T, 4G93T(GSR) also use two sensors, but both sensor are locate on the same distributor.
Bye now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, i'm planning to buy a new engine on my wira aeroback 1.3..going for half-cut....my choice is Mivec 1.6+rear breakdisk but without putting in the dashboard,and bodykit to save my $$$$...i'm preparing about 7k in about 4 month...is it possible to get a rear breakdisk and mivec engine for only 7k...can u advise how much money should i prepare....

and can you guys list down what kind of meter can i put into my car ofter my mivec transplant example = autotimer,mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience