upgrade for accord S84

choon meng

Jun 9, 2009
comfirm have to custom made a drive shaft for left hd side.....:banghead:
for those s84 or s86 user who want to up grading to h22a, maybe u can just buy a engine + gb . no need buy a half cut.
then the bigger dics + mt shift + paddle... or just buy a prelude half cut which is much cheaper then euro r !!:listen:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
bro, survey the price of these items first. then, post it mudah as well. more people visit mudah. good luck in your sales bro.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

another tip would be provide pics. i dont know about others but i tend to click on ads that have pics of the items.

pretender

Apr 2, 2007

choon meng

Jun 9, 2009
my machanic rearange the wiring so it can run the engine with prelude or original euro-r ecu. but for some technical isue, the engine check light will light up when use the euro-r ecu. still no test drive yet. will report after every thing is running smooth.

choon meng

Jun 9, 2009
finally the car can test run already, but the original euro r ecu can not run with the modify wiring.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
bro,... pm me your price for the steering rack and power steering ecu. TQ~

wafuk

May 6, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
nice..congrats on the good upgrade..

bro mind sharing which workshop u did the conversion? also when u say ur mech rearrange wiring, didn't use the CL1 halfcut wiring is it?

did u use the CL1 disc rotor and calipers?

choon meng

Jun 9, 2009
this workshop is located in Sentul near by the KTM.
the wiring used half on my car n the half cut
sure install the breaking system, if not can not stop the car leh..:afraid:

nice..congrats on the good upgrade..

bro mind sharing which workshop u did the conversion? also when u say ur mech rearrange wiring, didn't use the CL1 halfcut wiring is it?

did u use the CL1 disc rotor and calipers?

wafuk

May 6, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
this workshop is located in Sentul near by the KTM.
the wiring used half on my car n the half cut
sure install the breaking system, if not can not stop the car leh..:afraid:
hehe braking system can use stock one leh..coz u said knuckle x ngam, i thought u didnt use the CL1 one..

wiring cannot salin complete CL1 punye ker? how come got CEL if use CL1 ECU huh?

going to do the same route with my sv4..thats why interested with ur conversion..

choon meng

Jun 9, 2009
i suggest u just buy a sv4 sir(h22a) or a bb1 prelude half cut to save ur penny, then the balance can pay for the installation fees or buy some after market up grade parts!!

hehe braking system can use stock one leh..coz u said knuckle x ngam, i thought u didnt use the CL1 one..

wiring cannot salin complete CL1 punye ker? how come got CEL if use CL1 ECU huh?

going to do the same route with my sv4..thats why interested with ur conversion..

choon meng

Jun 9, 2009
thanks for asking and viewing, the power steering unit was sold.
now the absorber complete set n euro-r ecu still available.

v-cool

Known Member
Sep 18, 2008
hi bro,i oso waiting my s84 convert euro r h22a,what driveshaft u modified?

choon meng

Jun 9, 2009
custom made the shaft. then use the ball join front the car. i recommend u buy a prelude halfcut which can save ur money.

hi bro,i oso waiting my s84 convert euro r h22a,what driveshaft u modified?

Last edited:

v-cool

Known Member
Sep 18, 2008
tq ur info, i buy this half cut 4 month ago now just free can convert,hope can easy install lo~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I have a bit of a problem. I plan to get a bike and start riding. I'm interested in getting the KTM Duke 250. However, all the bike shops that I went refuse to let me to test ride. It's just a shame if I buy a bike and sell it one month later because the riding position is not suitable for me or the vibration proves to much for me to bear. One shop even said that buying a bike is not the same as buying a car. You can test drive a car but cannot test ride a bike. Is this true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience