Upgrade Atos Engine...any ideas?

Shah.ELNiNo.Torres

From Facebook
Sep 22, 2010
www.facebook.com
Hi guys...

I'm having cute Atos...not the prima one...now thinking of upgrading this engine to more powerfull engine...any advice for me? to sell n buy new car...i dont think so...more money to spend...so thinking of keep this car and upgrade his engine....please share engine, cost n workshop if any...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Hi guys...

I'm having cute Atos...not the prima one...now thinking of upgrading this engine to more powerfull engine...any advice for me? to sell n buy new car...i dont think so...more money to spend...so thinking of keep this car and upgrade his engine....please share engine, cost n workshop if any...
k3-vet or k3-ve 1300cc

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Like that ahh... why not up the stake, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport 8L W16 quad-turbo.:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
In Taiwan, those guys have hooked up IHI RHF4 to the atos before...Atos....cute car it is.. owned it once a MT 1liter....my sis drove it to college after I change another car...If I still recount...the car was spotted by ZTHian before but it was way way back....My sis studied at UTAR was renting a house there....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Carefull...this is a conman, banking money than no reply n give lots of excuse, like Kena denggi Lah, masuk hospital Lah. Otw to poslaju Lah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience