Unregistered Car?

Sep 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hello, does anyone have a clue why unregistered car cannot be bought as duty free and register in say Labuan or Langkawi? I've enquiry a few dealers and all of them said cannot be done. So I would love to find out why is it not possible.

Regards

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hello, does anyone have a clue why unregistered car cannot be bought as duty free and register in say Labuan or Langkawi? I've enquiry a few dealers and all of them said cannot be done. So I would love to find out why is it not possible.

Regards
Unregistered on mainland?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Unregistered on mainland?
I think that is what TS meant.

Unregistered car in mainland to be registered in tax 'free' island. Doubt its possible, even if it is possible will be one hell of a mess as the tax is already paid by the importers when the car is first brought in right?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Then
Yes, unregistered on mainland. I was looking for specifically recon car.
Then as bro. gunnerzz mentioned tax already paid, a lot of hassle to claim back. What you can do is ask the importer to import one and ship direct to Labuan or Langkawi

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i am having ???? regarding how the stock alarm+aftermarket immobilizer work together with turbo timer?

let say now i have stock alarm and immobilzaer in my car, as normal i arm & disarm when leaving & entering car.

but when i install a turbo timer for my turbo car, when i leave the car and arm the alarm while the engine still running during the timer count down, will the immobilzer cut off the enginer?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience