Unix/Linux System Engineer Requrtment

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Fas fast this is good job, better apply now. This is no joke. This position is contract 1 year basic.
Requirement:
On shift 5x24 rotation
Linux/Unix >2 years exp
Salary is RM 4000 - Rm 6000
Work in Cyberjaya

thri-p

Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
With what company btw (or just PM me if it is pnc)?
And what does the job require you to do?

Sounds like a good pay job but I just want to know since I'm still in Australia finishing my degree but I've got *nix experience.

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Sorry Pal, this job is immediate requitment. No matter what kind of degree/Phd you still need working experience. Because this company is Shell Malaysia. Your role is service 500+ Linux/Unix users 1000+ desktop users and ..... Sorry pal....

* One more thing, if you get employ you need to go for traning in Netherland for 2 mth.

thri-p

Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Oh no I wasn't asking for the job. Just wanted to know the job info and requirement as well as what you gotta do. Your first post was too general thats why I asked.. and fyi I've got working experience, just that I stopped working to study again. I've even have teaching experience for *nix subjects.

Sounds like a damn good job though and very reputable company. Got an uncle working in Shell too. Thanks for the info. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The long lost Japan Touring Car Championship is set to be resurrected from the dead in 2012 and give JDM fans something to go berserk over again.

The modern touring car scene there was birthed from the European Group A scene that saw Ford and BMW enjoy relative success in Japan against the domestic Skylines RS, Supras and Starions before the domination of the series by the godzilla R32...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience