Unix/Linux System Engineer Requrtment

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Fas fast this is good job, better apply now. This is no joke. This position is contract 1 year basic.
Requirement:
On shift 5x24 rotation
Linux/Unix >2 years exp
Salary is RM 4000 - Rm 6000
Work in Cyberjaya

thri-p

Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
With what company btw (or just PM me if it is pnc)?
And what does the job require you to do?

Sounds like a good pay job but I just want to know since I'm still in Australia finishing my degree but I've got *nix experience.

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Sorry Pal, this job is immediate requitment. No matter what kind of degree/Phd you still need working experience. Because this company is Shell Malaysia. Your role is service 500+ Linux/Unix users 1000+ desktop users and ..... Sorry pal....

* One more thing, if you get employ you need to go for traning in Netherland for 2 mth.

thri-p

Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Oh no I wasn't asking for the job. Just wanted to know the job info and requirement as well as what you gotta do. Your first post was too general thats why I asked.. and fyi I've got working experience, just that I stopped working to study again. I've even have teaching experience for *nix subjects.

Sounds like a damn good job though and very reputable company. Got an uncle working in Shell too. Thanks for the info. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI sifu

I would like to mod my waja cps exhaust system, and when to a perfomance at my town they only sales
Fetta Auto ( Marko ) 4-2-1 extractor for campro cps and is a plug-n-play don't hv to modify, and recomended
me to add a mid-box cause i request for low noise and is posible as original.

Do anyone know Fetta Auto (Marko)? r this extrator will increase hp? How is the perfomance?
How much for extrator For this brand

tks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience