yeah, i ask before too. Only told me their distributors.
Go distributors, they stock mostly red color. End up i buy online blue one.
Buy and use don't need go through them. Thinking we test and review as customer so get special price......hahhahhaha

The easiest DIY anyone can do lol.
the Lagi best uses a mesh filter? Interesting. The paper filter doesn't really affect the air flow at all. It's those carbon orange god-knows what aircon filters that will reduce airflow.

That wear is very weird condition to me.
The inner pad or pad which made contact with the piston should wear more. At least thats what i saw on all cars i have worked on. Its much more significant on cars which is driven/brake hard frequently.

The fact that P2 SC does not jumped on the oppoturnity when cars reach certain mileage or years to do whatever job that earns the sc money is even more baffling.

BTW, the tire wear shows that your gf loves cornering..hahaha.
I wanted to say its under inflated or bad allignment or bad camber but from my experience maintaining my sister's Kenari, its the cornering that wears the outer edge.

Reactions: Izso

stupidcar

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
That wear is very weird condition to me.
The inner pad or pad which made contact with the piston should wear more. At least thats what i saw on all cars i have worked on. Its much more significant on cars which is driven/brake hard frequently.

The fact that P2 SC does not jumped on the oppoturnity when cars reach certain mileage or years to do whatever job that earns the sc money is even more baffling.

BTW, the tire wear shows that your gf loves cornering..hahaha.
I wanted to say its under inflated or bad allignment or bad camber but from my experience maintaining my sister's Kenari, its the cornering that wears the outer edge.
Hahahahaha the last part maybe. But i feel its the nature of Perodua cars, the inherent bad body roll made it this way. Thanks for watching buddy hahaha

Myvis seem to have an inherent negative camber and I wouldn't put the jack-stand there. Wouldn't it bend the side sill thingy?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Jul 6, 2000
Bro, I checked properly. The jack points have the reinforcements, which is quite unnoticeable, probably a lot of X70s RIP dy. The bent ones are the thin ones.

Anyways another video
good stuff, like the clip removal tool part, didn't know the x70 engine cover has sound dampening material under it, oil filter is huge and the close ups where the valve cover area is leaking? what do you use to film the videos?

hi to all sifus.i'm quite new here!i heard my friends say that weber carburator can improve performance.but in malaysia where can i get it? :biggrin: