vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yeah, i ask before too. Only told me their distributors.
Go distributors, they stock mostly red color. End up i buy online blue one.
Buy and use don't need go through them. Thinking we test and review as customer so get special price......hahhahhaha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The easiest DIY anyone can do lol.
the Lagi best uses a mesh filter? Interesting. The paper filter doesn't really affect the air flow at all. It's those carbon orange god-knows what aircon filters that will reduce airflow.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
That wear is very weird condition to me.
The inner pad or pad which made contact with the piston should wear more. At least thats what i saw on all cars i have worked on. Its much more significant on cars which is driven/brake hard frequently.

The fact that P2 SC does not jumped on the oppoturnity when cars reach certain mileage or years to do whatever job that earns the sc money is even more baffling.

BTW, the tire wear shows that your gf loves cornering..hahaha.
I wanted to say its under inflated or bad allignment or bad camber but from my experience maintaining my sister's Kenari, its the cornering that wears the outer edge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izso

stupidcar

5,000 RPM

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
That wear is very weird condition to me.
The inner pad or pad which made contact with the piston should wear more. At least thats what i saw on all cars i have worked on. Its much more significant on cars which is driven/brake hard frequently.

The fact that P2 SC does not jumped on the oppoturnity when cars reach certain mileage or years to do whatever job that earns the sc money is even more baffling.

BTW, the tire wear shows that your gf loves cornering..hahaha.
I wanted to say its under inflated or bad allignment or bad camber but from my experience maintaining my sister's Kenari, its the cornering that wears the outer edge.
Hahahahaha the last part maybe. But i feel its the nature of Perodua cars, the inherent bad body roll made it this way. Thanks for watching buddy hahaha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Myvis seem to have an inherent negative camber and I wouldn't put the jack-stand there. Wouldn't it bend the side sill thingy?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, I checked properly. The jack points have the reinforcements, which is quite unnoticeable, probably a lot of X70s RIP dy. The bent ones are the thin ones.

Anyways another video
good stuff, like the clip removal tool part, didn't know the x70 engine cover has sound dampening material under it, oil filter is huge and the close ups where the valve cover area is leaking? what do you use to film the videos?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifus.i'm quite new here!i heard my friends say that weber carburator can improve performance.but in malaysia where can i get it? :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience