Ultra Racing, user experience please?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
oh well...from what ive seen...manufacturers are always making their newer chassis stiffer than the previous gen, like in the case of the silvias, or evos etc. etc.

it is interesting, ive stripped an s15s rear end and u can see various brackets at the pillars etc. etc. which from what ive read online, were absent from the previous s14; supposedly to increase chassis rigidity

picture this....ure driving with huge, fat sticky slicks all round, big-ass stroked 8xx hp 4g63, (if not mistaken, it is the norris development one) imagine what wud happen if the chassis was allowed to flex

im not sure though whether there would be a particular point where u have "stiffened" a chassis too much, can anyone who have experienced this please share?

oh well, stiffening bars have been made since the dawn of time, used, tested, praised and i guess it is safe to say that the bars on the market will do it just fine; we have not even started talking about roll-cages here

tigger5251, ur hostile attitude towards sky (plus some other postings/comments by other forummers) have led me to believe that

KENDRICK IS BACK!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
even ferrari flexs, fiat coupe flexs, and alot car meant to flex. u can ask a guy called canken, what happened to his putra over-stiffened with strutbars.
Hi tigger5251
Could u feel free to clarify what actually happened to your friend here after over-stiffen the car?

TimLang

Known Member
Jun 15, 2006
I have one questions here. Im driving satria 1.3. Planning to buy anti-roll bar, is it just plug and play for this stuff? :hmmmm:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Depends...

I think 90% is bolt on except the end links?

Im just guessing :rofl:

TimLang

Known Member
Jun 15, 2006
Got some bush i think rite? Anybody experience install ARB for satria?

udeenx

Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
From my experience,

Put ARB is good,but make sure you ready for some understeer if your tyre is botak..if your tyre is good,ARB will help ur cornering..IMHO

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
my years of experiance using bars, having tried UR & Zenden previously.. (last time dont have ctech and other manufacturers yet).

the best to put will be, front fender bar 3 point, rear arb 19mm, rear 2 point and front 2 point.

all other bars will only burden ur car with extra weight.

the above functions well for us stock production makes.

nightdrifter

Known Member
Aug 10, 2009
sban
to all bros,

would like to know, will waja 2 point rear strut bar will be blocking those big luggage since it fix at the boot area, right? is there any 3 point rear strut bar for waja?

pls advice me.

2 point pic,

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
sure block, u can check where is ur rear shock mouting is... then u can have a clear picture how much it block...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
af all their product lines, which is btw are effective for their own purposes, i prefer the anti rollers aka anti sway bars; bigger then std hence stiffer and are very good for improving a car's handling for the beginners

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
to all bros,

would like to know, will waja 2 point rear strut bar will be blocking those big luggage since it fix at the boot area, right? is there any 3 point rear strut bar for waja?

pls advice me.

2 point pic,
yes,there is 3 point rear strut for waja and yes it will take up some space at ur boot.

KancilanSazer

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
im using 4 point in my kancil engine bay..been 3 year now..there is onli 1 problem..hard to take take out the battery coz the bar is on it..using kelisa engine some more..so far it good..:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There might be field hockey and ice hockey but, as anybody that has seen both games played, they share as much in common as a bikini and full-body wetsuit. Another more worthy example for these pages might be Formula One and Nascar.

Though the two might not be associated at all, sharing sponsors has made the jump a little less harsh on the knees lately, especially since Juan Pablo Montoya made the leap...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience