ULTRA RACING bars

hawick

Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
to every senior:
i've decide to upgrade my Wira 1.5 SE with ULTRA RACING bars to increase the strength. Anyway, i notice that it has many type of bar, e.g:

front strut bar 4 points
front strut bar 2 points
fender bar 3 points
fender bar 2 points
rear strut bar 3 points
rear strut bar 2 points
rear upper bar
room bar
anti roll bar 16mm
anti roll bar 19mm
anti roll bar 22mm
lower arm 4 points

and i'm planning to install 2 points front strut bar, 3 points fender bar and 2 points rear strut bar, while the suspension is running stock.

Is this combination ok? :confused: o it will bring out any problem, like too bumpy, understeel etc? this is my daily driving car, so i prefer shaper handling but not like track car. :D

Any senior can give me recommendations? o suggest me another set of combination.

Thanks for reply, terima kasih. :)

hawick

Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
dun even hav 1 reply after 29 ppl read this post? sad

Any senior can help me? tolong, tolong.

hawick

Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
fstrader said:
seniors all sleeping ma:D
then i hav no choice, but wait them to wake up loh, hehe :p

but i can c u also supply a lot of suggestions (reply) in this forum mah, so u try to reply me loh.

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
hawick said:
then i hav no choice, but wait them to wake up loh, hehe :p

but i can c u also supply a lot of suggestions (reply) in this forum mah, so u try to reply me loh.

hahhahaha my replies are all tokin crap one la, nobody in zth likes me:D mauahahahahhaa...

u can check out in supporting merchants in here on ULTRA RACING bars ma, many reviews there :D hehehehehehe....

changing bars itsled wont help u much in handling....get urself adjustable suspension with pillow-ball mount so u can adjust d cambers.....n use better grip tyre so it gives u a better cornering effect.....dun neeed brake maybe...ehehe

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
huakenny, bars are fer the chasis to be more rigid and back up as a backbone on some softer chasis ie: protons..

it does change ur handling characteristics and in-directly works hand in hand with your ride/handling.

i have full ULTRA RACING inside & out, i am a happy man i shud say! no adjustables, ciplak tyres and such....

drexchan

Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
ei?? cambers? don't the stock suspension cambers are adjustable?

Yes, agree... with all those bars, brace and what ever you call it... you are actuallt stiffening the chassis. And when you do it, please do it correctly. If you stiffened the front and rear and leaving the middle section as it is... you might get something i posted above. This thing happened to lawrencelyl.

ya..bro..i agree wit u...but if changing suspension n tyre wil be help in giving better effects...i din say bars not good...juz not tat good only.....got helps at least....better than nothing at all

fstrader said:
huakenny, bars are fer the chasis to be more rigid and back up as a backbone on some softer chasis ie: protons..

it does change ur handling characteristics and in-directly works hand in hand with your ride/handling.

i have full ULTRA RACING inside & out, i am a happy man i shud say! no adjustables, ciplak tyres and such....

hawick

Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
drexchan said:
thanks for ur reply,

according to what seanlee said, room bar is not recommended, but my planning is just go for front & rear strut bars, and fender bars, si it ok?
(he said fender bar is ok woh)

actually, i won't go for hardcore cornering, but standing between hard cornering and normal driving...

any suggestion? wait for ur reply...

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
huakenny said:
ya..bro..i agree wit u...but if changing suspension n tyre wil be help in giving better effects...i din say bars not good...juz not tat good only.....got helps at least....better than nothing at all

no prob la bro...me no money buy adjustable ma...aahhahahahahaha:D

I found problem about Idle speed not smoothly. I 'd check IAC valve but don't know how to check. If any know, please reply.
:confused:

rote