Turn off the aircond will gives extra mileage?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
soooo..... a bunch of newbies logged in to talk about petrol and aircon and now hinting about petrol brands.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigghht....

If this turns into a full advertorial I will ban and kick you newbies.
Hahaha... Before i scroll to ur post #29. I had this mix feeling too..

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
soooo..... a bunch of newbies logged in to talk about petrol and aircon and now hinting about petrol brands.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigghht....

If this turns into a full advertorial I will ban and kick you newbies.
garangnya

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Well, at least u can estimate how much u got left when it starts to blink. I have pushed my BLM with blinking fuel light from Gemencheh to Malim Jaya (Melaka). Purposedly ignore 5 or 6 opportunity to refuel just to see how far it can be stretched. It was at night and i drove 60kmh with aircond off.

When filling up, it can only take 32l from the claimed 40l tank. Normal fill up when it starts to blink will never go above 28l.
gemencheh to malim jaya, bro that was around 40 kmto 50km distance i presume. thats good mileage. mine really left 1 litre which is very much dangerous

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
gemencheh to malim jaya, bro that was around 40 kmto 50km distance i presume. thats good mileage. mine really left 1 litre which is very much dangerous
its at least 60km.
I only felt nervous when stopping at red lights esp at those major 4 junction.

I still have the BLM and the digital gauge is there to 'estimate' the amount of fuel in the tank esp when its low. I trust my waja analog gauge more.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I think most members here don't own such newish high tech cars.
Actually I'm trying to convey, new technology is really convenient. I'm going to install a module on to my air conditioner that allows me to control it via app... set it to turn off before my alarm on my phone goes off, turn it on when I am on my way home etc.

Keyless entry & go is REALLY convenient for a daily drive, and I wouldn't want to go back to keys or remote (yes I have a car at home that doesn't even have remote.)

BUT, I would still want a Lotus, bare bones drivers car with no creature comforts.

not garang.. have to do. Cuz Petronas marketing people have done it so many times already. It gets annoying when people try to do advertising in non-advertising type of posts.
What to do, those cyber trooper no job have to cari makan tepi. But they treat us like the fools on Facebook. Please, ZTH forumers been terrorized by me, those left are damn smart with high EQ.

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Actually I'm trying to convey, new technology is really convenient. I'm going to install a module on to my air conditioner that allows me to control it via app... set it to turn off before my alarm on my phone goes off, turn it on when I am on my way home etc.

Keyless entry & go is REALLY convenient for a daily drive, and I wouldn't want to go back to keys or remote (yes I have a car at home that doesn't even have remote.)

BUT, I would still want a Lotus, bare bones drivers car with no creature comforts.

What to do, those cyber trooper no job have to cari makan tepi. But they treat us like the fools on Facebook. Please, ZTH forumers been terrorized by me, those left are damn smart with high EQ.
Yes of course convenient , but most of us can't pay for it. For us its needs vs income. That's my point. We haven't "made it" lol...

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yes of course convenient , but most of us can't pay for it. For us its needs vs income. That's my point. We haven't "made it" lol...
Go check out Bobby's latest video. His road tax for a car he just acquire is ~RM15k, ROAD TAX. Not including instalment yet. But he goes on about his rationale, and also his history.

Everybody can make it, just got to do it! And I haven't make it. lol, still slaving away at work.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Contradict yourself much? Haha! Incidentally the Lotus can be modified and setup to run keyless if you want. Just give me the car, the keys and a large wad of cash and I'll get it done seamlessly for you.

I incidentally have a car that still uses manual hand winding windows at home. How's that for old skool.

Culling the weakest and leaving only the strongest. What did Apocalypse call it again? Survival of the fittest!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm currently using a GSR Turbo with TD05H E3 turbo. Using E-Manage blue for tuning and running at 1.1 boost. I'm using E3 fuel injectors 510cc. Blitz boost controller.

I thougt of upgrading to higher topspeed. Curently I'm getting 210kh/h @ 7,000 rpm on stock GSR gear box. What's all the sifu's advice on this? Should I go for E3 gearbox? Or E1..E2 gearbox? Or just chg final gear ratio and add LSD?

What's the recommended boost? If I boost 1.5 bar, should I change the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience