Tufoil VS X1R

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Went to ENEOS today.

The reason I went there is to purchase Tufoil after reading about so many good point about the tufoil.

Searching around in ENEOS about 10 min for the Tufoil and finally manage to find.

Beside Tufoil, there are so many engine treatment and 1 of them is X1R. The TV ad next to the X1R engine treatment keep on playing the ad for X1R, I wonder whether it really can perform as what they claim?

How about compared with Tufoil? Which 1 is better?

I end up walk out ENEOS with a bottle of Tufoil anyway.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
Hey, remember to give us your verdict ya..hehe
tell us wat engine oil used, consumptions.. yada yada

my 20v engine noisy ler.. no $ to do valve /shim clearance yet. it's almost time for me to change oil, so i also going to get Tufoil for myself.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I have read somewhere that the manufacturer of X1R was sued in the US over false claims...

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Here is my verdict after use it for almost a week.

1. I mix the tufoil with Eneos semi-Synthetic.
2. Engine smoothness - Very good can feel the improvement once the engine warm up.

3. Can feel the car respond better compared to before I use the tufoil.
4. Engine Noise - Not much change.
5. Fuel consumptiom - Good improvement, get about 15% more in term of milage with same amount of petro usage.

Good investment.

Chang,

Go and try for yourself, no harm and maybe you'll like it.

saya

Jan 27, 2006
Beranang
ENEOS! Where about it? I want to pay a visit too. Looking forward to buying also [Tufoil].

yewjunyan

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
hey guys how much it cost u for a bottle of tuffiol at eneos? would it cheaper if compare to Ace hardware? i bought it from Ace hardware it cost me around 58.90

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Im lookin for a manual g/box from a 1.5 (M15A) OR 1.6 (M16A) suzuki swift. So if u guys have any info on this, pls share the location/price/condition etc.

Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience