TUFOIL TRIVIA

menghua84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2004
skudai/ perak
Visit site
er.. mind to ask something.. wat is tufoil anyway? hav to use it together with other brand of engine oil is it? tufoil just acts like engine treatment oil is it?

its almost time for me to change my engine oil... so wana know it.. thanks!

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Just add Tufoil together with your engine oil at the next oil change.

Tufoil when added with conventional engine oil will transform the resultant oil into a highly efficient engine treatment that makes engines perform better.

Engines run cooler. Starts easier. Better power and acceleration. Saves fuel. Quieter. Smoother. Lower emissions and maintenance.

Saint

Sep 13, 2004
how does tuffoil compare to X1-R and others magic oil?

Can i use 3 litre of tuffoil as my engine oil?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Tufoil has been around for almost 30 years.

It has remained in the Guinness Book of Records since 1996.

Tufoil is the brainchild of eminent American lubrications engineer Mr. Franklin Reick who has been inducted into the Inventors' Hall of Fame.

Need we say more?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Use one bottle Tufoil 237ml together with 4-5 litrs of engine oil. A 5% - 10% mix has proven to be effective in fighting friction. There is no need to go beyond this. When you use Tufoil with every oil change you will notice that progressively the engine becomes very efficient. From experience, after about 3-5 oil changes, the engine seems to rev effortlessly.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hello! Izso.

We encourage you to visit Ace Hardware Level 2 Mid-Valley where you can buy Tufoil and watch the information videos.

Thanks.

orangetwo

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
How much is a price of Tufoil?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
The Tufoil user is one who knows that there is available in the market something really good for the engine and is determined to get it.

They say you can never drag a horse to a pond and force it to drink. Get it!

To some users Tufoil means alot to them. We noticed quite a number of ZTH members fit this bill.

jimmy_v23

Oct 1, 2004
We encourage you to visit Ace Hardware Level 2 Mid-Valley where you can buy Tufoil and watch the information videos.

you can watch the information videos at every Ace Hardware Store. (Mid Valley / Ikano Power Centre( Ikea) / Taman Melawati)

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Shawn ... I do not recommend a 0w oil for your snail man. Get minimum 10w if you must 15w is better ... you can blow the seals of your turbo coz I know you got a heavy foot dude...

And yes add some Tufoil too :)

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Nearly 10 years ago, I had to be in Japan to negotiate a piston ring deal for my employer. The manufacturer is world reknowned for their quality and is into OEM for cars and bikes.

Although, I was only buying piston rings for bikes, the chairman of the Japanese company asked me a peculiar question.

" Why are Malaysians buying so much piston rings for cars ? " It seems the volume of rings coming into Malaysia was just unbelievable!! And in Japan there is really no market for rings at all.

Can somebody tell the chairman why ??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How much work am i looking at to fit a ver.7 Brembos on a satria (both 4pot-frnt/2pot-rear)..? :bike:
I was wondering Cause the sti's brembo caliper mounts on the back-end of rotor compared to Evos that mounts them on front-end of rotor like most FWD brake.

Other than having to use a wheel dat fits.. wat bout the caliper mounting brackets etc.
Is it actually impossible? any experience on this kind of conversions..? :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience