Tufoil Distributor

vampirewong

Known Member
Dec 17, 2003
Cheras
I saw some Tufoil bottles at Eneos Kepong with YikTat Hardware Sdn Bhd stickers as distributor. All the while FocalPoint is distributing Tufoil, which I saw at ACE Hardware MidValley. Is YikTat one of the distributor as well? Scared brought the imitation Tufoil.

Just to clarify.

Thanks.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Good to check when in doubt, Vampirewong. Yik Tat is a dealer.Thanks for your continous support. Cheers!

vampirewong

Known Member
Dec 17, 2003
Cheras
FocalPoint,

Thanks for the reply. Out of curiosity how come Tufoils in ACE Hardware Midvalley being wrapped with plastics and those in Eneos Kepong don't?

Thanks.

saya

Jan 27, 2006
Beranang
Any agent or reseller or distributor in Semenyih or Kajang or Seremban .... and how much ....?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Tufoil is available both in Kajang and Seremban.

Kajang - Peter 016 9194208

Seremban - Richard 012 6112251

desmd99

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
hello focalpoint, I just bought 2 bottles of tufoil which I was going to try on my cars.
I noticed some white color stuff inside the bottle as I pour into my engine, what's that?
Please be advise. Thank you!

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
It shows the different ingredients that make up the final product. Before you throw away that empty bottle, add some fresh engine oil into it, close the blue cap and shake vigorously. More of the good stuff comes out and none is wasted. In this way, 100% goes into the engine. How's the performance, desmd99?

desmd99

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
FocalPoint said:
It shows the different ingredients that make up the final product. Before you throw away that empty bottle, add some fresh engine oil into it, close the blue cap and shake vigorously. More of the good stuff comes out and none is wasted. In this way, 100% goes into the engine. How's the performance, desmd99?

I thought the white stuff is water or something else. I didn't empty the bottle. I will go ahead flash the bottle with fresh oil. As for performance, to be honest, I couldn't feel the different. As soon as I changed my oil(first change ever), I felt the engine is abit heavier. I don't know what kind of oil the used car dealer used when they service the car for me for free.

saya

Jan 27, 2006
Beranang
desmd99,

I have one of my friend using this oil & X1R!
And guess what, his comments and yours are more likely the same.
According to him, X1R - you could feel the different almost immediate but Tufoil - will take some time ....

FYI, I am in the middle of buying either Tufoil or X1R!
The weight is now more to X1R.
In fact, I am going to buy it tomorrow...

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
When comparing Tufoil with no Tufoil in the engine, the engine oil used should be the same. Heavy oils like SAE40 or even a poor quality 20W50 will retard the performance of any small engine. They are cheap though.

Tufoil is sold stand alone as an engine treatment. Please compare engine treatment to engine treatment. No other things should be added including octane boosters or petrol conditioners which will cloud one's judgement.

desmd99

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
Castrol Magnatec considering a cheap oil? I dunno lar, I will try another 1/2 bottle for my next change. Probably the engine is too new to try this product. What do yall think?

FocalPoint, I still don't understand the white color stuff inside the bottle when I was about to empty the bottle. Do you know what am I talking about? The oil itself is brown in color, the white color stuff seems a bit odd to me. Do you want me to show you the pic?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
The white streaks you see are a part of the ingredients that make up the final product, Tufoil.No need for pics. By the way, what car are you talking about?

desmd99

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
FocalPoint said:
The white streaks you see are a part of the ingredients that make up the final product, Tufoil.No need for pics. By the way, what car are you talking about?
i am driving nissan frontier 4x4.

meor

Mar 28, 2005
where in Kajang is the shop? need it badly, my v6 teppet singing like hell

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all....,

can someone tell me where to do that carbon-like sticker job for my car bonnet? in klang valley area... hv any of u guys done this?

how much will it cost probably....?

thanx :shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience