Tuffoil ....

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
tried tuffoil based on previous recommendations from this forum .. bought a bottle for RM 59.95 from JUSCO ... cannot remember how much content was in there though .. hehehe ... but i think just enuff for a 2 litre engine ...

anyways .. my engine oil has already run about 3000kms b4 i put tuffoil into it .. i have to say a new smoothness was found ... it seems to be lubricating the engine much more than even the new engine oil feeling .. and the feeling doesnt just go away after a few thousand kms ..

next oil change i will be putting in tuffoil again .. abit expensive but i think well worth it .. i feel the responsiveness almost immediately .. like the engine just glides ... hehehe ... sorry .. cannot find a word for it ...

my 2.5 cents ... TRY IT !!!!! IT'S GOOD !! IT REALLY IS ....

thri-p

Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
heh sure ka? can trust ah?

any ZTH endorsement? hehe

i think its exp coz maybe you bought it from Jusco?

anywhere else to find it?

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:P hey when did this happened laaa....alrite!!! tufoil is a supporting merchant in zth! i was giving recomendation to all bout tufoil all the time...up to date there's been no less than 5 threads on tufoil alone in zth and at last there one to reply to all in just one!

;) i am a long supporter of tufoil..i've been using it since my college days.....it work wonders to the old banger i had back than...

:rolleyes: when i found tufoil in m'sia through ace hardware i was so happy!! now all my transportation has been treated with tufoil and even my R/C car has been treated with tufoil....

B) no joke fellas...tufoil is the real deal!! i have been saying it for years in here...Remember!! Guinees Book of Records exists and is not some make believe hall of famers or institute of non-existence...

i :P have manage to coax extra from my n/a car everytime i have to chase a car down....its dat good....

buy with confidence!
you will never regret it!
i believe there's more of us Tufoil users in this forum...

p/s: my only regret is i can't find it in my hometown of Kuching....i have to smuggle it in via aricraft everytime i go back home....my transportaion back in Kuching has also been treated with tufoil and excellant economy and extra power gains everytime...

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
Originally posted by lancer_ajai2@Apr 27 2004, 12:01 AM
Dey, puffcurry...Ur from Kuching ka? Aiseh man, all this while i dun know.
:P of coz laa lancer_ajai2...i live sumwer nearby your place summore!! wat happen to just lancer_ajai...how come ada version 2?

Focal Point..thanks for your previous email..its the personal touch you give that makes it worthwhile to push Tufoil to all my friends...not that i won't do it even if you don't send me one...

i'll do it because the product is good...

p/s: any chance dat i can get tufoil in Kuching? everytime bring back back the bottle on the plane bit scary laa....if caught how? lubricant hoo..not allowed on the plane..

lancer_ajai2

Known Member
Jan 22, 2004
Kuching, Sarawak
Visit site
At the moment, i dunno where i can find tufoil in Kch. Buy a whole box la. Then check in. Then sell to me when u come back to Kch :-) The reason got 2 version bcos the got problem logging on after zth change to new server so what the heck, i go and create a new one lo. Ei, how come u know where i live ? Veli scary la.

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
Originally posted by lancer_ajai2@Apr 27 2004, 01:41 AM
At the moment, i dunno where i can find tufoil in Kch. Buy a whole box la. Then check in. Then sell to me when u come back to Kch :-) The reason got 2 version bcos the got problem logging on after zth change to new server so what the heck, i go and create a new one lo. Ei, how come u know where i live ? Veli scary la.
:rolleyes: i say..were hogging up dis thread laa..hahahaha :lol:

scary huh! hehehe :D i know stuffs i guess...there's only 2 road access to your place..not counting the one that leads away from kuching city...one of which..the access road has to pass by my place....dunt ask how i know which is u.....

u want me to bring a box????? bring one bottle already so scary summore u want me to bring a box! hahaha :lol:

solution: Focal Point has to bring it in!

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
errr ... why not buy a whole carton of lets say 24 or more (dunno whats their bulk packaging is like) ... then have it shipped back to kuching laa guys ?? shipping costs aint that expensive .. then u guys can start a distributorship there lorr .. hehehe ..

no doubts about tuffoil laa .. i heard at eneos is RM56.95 .. but aint gonna drive all the way there and park just to buy tufoil .. hehehe .. anyways jusco is on my way home and much more convenient for me .. :D

talking bout better fuel consumption .. didnt really noticed it but there was a little improvement on that i think .. but huge gains in terms of responsiveness and smoothness of engine laa ... ;)

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
abot tufoil,
gotta fill every oil change..
i tot it is engine treament oil..
not engine oil treatment?

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
We recommend 8 ounces of Tufoil as an initial treatment when you change your oil. (This would be for the standard 4-5 quart crankcase...less for smaller engines.)  After this initial treatment, just 4-ounces of Tufoil added to the crankcase at each oil change is sufficient. (The basic guideline would be 2 ounces for each quart as an initial treatment and 1 ounce per quart at each oil change after that.)  Tufoil is not only efficient, it is "economical" to use!  Based on our most popular size container, one quart, you literally drive 6 miles on one penny's worth of Tufoil. Each quart treats 8 oil changes (4-ounce treatments). At 3,000 miles between changes, that's only one penny for every six miles you drive! Once you consider the benefits and the savings, you'll never settle for anything less!
1 fluid ounce (US) = 29.57 milliliters

So 8 ounce x 30ml = 240ml B)

I think i'm gonna get 1 to try out. By the many FAQ questions about it. I found all is related to what i got. So i'm gonna mix it with 20/50 3.5L of Castrol GTX mineral. Hope it works good for my 25 year old engine. ;)

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
hehehe .. haiyaa netmatrix .. why so skeptical ?? it even worked for my 1998 engine laa .. BIG difference worrrr ... felt like someone put KY into my engine kinda feeling ... hahaahahaha ... really laaarr weii ..

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:o netmatrix: could u please trim the pics down...soooo big!!! hahaha :lol:

try it netmatrix...i used it on my old lincoln banger and my 1985 LO49 Pajero...works wonders...

on new cars i might add...since its still new,not much wear and tear has gone through it...of course no difference, but it'll work for u if you need to squeeze more out of your car, or mileage....

best result use it every oil change....but if u r on a budget like me when i was studying years back...use it once awhile....

wat i did is i flushed the old oil...really flushed!! no more leftovers..so many flushing agents available..just dunt buy Nasa...last time i used 5 big bottles of coca cola...hehehe..budget!

than top off with good quality engine oil...and add tufoil....wonders i tell u!

after dat u can change every 6 months or 1 year..up to u really...

optimum is every oil change...but its expensive since u have to pay for oil change, motor oil, service..bla bla bla...

but its worth it....i've been using it since 1993...no complaints...if u have a seized engine...drop it in...you'll see that the lubricant actuallyunseized the engine....

i tried it on my small 2 stroke r/c engine...hope this helps...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
kh_tan.tripod.com
Allan, hehehe. I'm sure i'm going to try it. I have some problems with the valves. I can still remember the first time i used good quality oil for my car. Very very good. As i wa using 20/50 all the time. Then used 15/50 very good wor. But cannot feel the difference already. Looking for something better.

Puffcurry, I'm gonna try it next month when my next oil change is due. I'm going to buy a measuring cup for this. :lol: But i won't be flushing my engine. Not risking the valve problem to becoming worse.

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
i oso didnt flush my engine laa .. but still felt its effectiveness .. :D

probs with valves ?? getting noisy issit ?? hehehe ... dont push it so hard all the time lorr ... :lol:

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
kh_tan.tripod.com
Yeah lor. Valves problem. Can hear them slapping against the head! Not good for engine. So i was thinking since tuffoil has some benefits for stuck valves, i think i have them also.

Yes, i have been driving more aggresively of late. When the next TTT comes u will know why. B)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More previews before next week's Geneva Motor Show and this time it's Abarth previewing the latest Punto EVO and the tuner has announced the three-door 1.4-liter turbocharged Multiair four-cylinder supermini will debut alongside a souped up Abarth 500X.<!--more-->

To help with the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience