TTT April 18th 9PM USJ9 Arifin Maju

Acoustic

Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com

I would like to call for a TTT April 18th 9PM USJ9 Arifin Maju. Welcome everyone.

THANKS chinozie https://maps.google.com/maps/place?...=en&ftid=0x31cc4cce3589a07f:0x3a7dad82f04421d

Thanks SHAMBURKE No. 9A, Jalan USJ 9/3F UEP Subang Jaya 47620 Subang Jaya Selangor MALAYSIA

Thanks Levin818 autosubmit (waiting)

Last event was disastrous, mainly of last minute decision of everything, so sorry. So this time, date, time, venue is clear and concise. Sorry that the only FRIDAY night available is 18th because I am currently working and living in HK, am on home visit to see my mom recovering well from a injured from a fall. My landing is 12th till 26th only.

And to make this TTT exciting, I am in need of advice for a PROJECT, hence hope more sifus sifus can come share your experience: -
  1. Priority target is 6 speed.
  2. Most notably I want the fullset ABS brakes.
  3. hence Altezza transplant into KE70 4 doors sedan.
  4. Including everything engine, rear axle, fullset Altezza suspension hence power steering.
  5. Hence also able to enjoy modern 17" rims without headache where to find bigger rims for the old 114.3 four lugs with rearwheel off-set no longer available.
  6. AIRBAGsss also.
  7. fullset wiring, ECUssss, fusebox, all wires for headlights, taillights, door mirrors etc.
  8. Altezza dashboard (cut cut) & aircond systems also.
  9. Lowered engine crossmember 2 inches or more. how much more ????
  10. Cut short propeller shaft. Push in engine, knock & cut firewall. Reduce CG like new 86.
  11. After complete send to chassis pulling & straigthening (who does this as business for a living??? need recommendation).
  12. Then send to SAND blasting (is Ramesh of CADBiz Sdn Bhd still doing this???)
  13. Finally spray paint. Simple metalic skyblue or white or silver. No dark color, Malaysia HOT.

As with every good Project Management (TIME, COST, QUALITY, OBJECTIVE)
  1. Objective is written above.
  2. Time (hopefully transplant in a week, chassis pull in a week, sand blast a week, finally paint a week), but we all know. But we must set target and not say I have time, then it would be worst. Right?
  3. Quality Altezza halfcut checking engine start, suspension, ABS, whatlot no leaks, no wire burnt. Chassis pulling means alignment results in both left & right have & achieve same camber, and more importantly CASTER, all four wheels are in perfect RECTANGULAR with crossing perfectly aligned. Not to mention all four top struts also rectangular and crossing centered.
  4. Cost, finally Altezza halfcut + rear pieces unknown, need quotation from fellow suppliers, email fcchin@hotmail, whatsapp at +852_91872761, thanks. Chassis straightening hopefully get quote from someone or recommendation? sand blasting by Ramesh $3.5k any other alternatives? finally paint I think we all know lah.

OK, welcome everyone to join :)

Last edited by a moderator:

D7zul

Feb 24, 2011
KE70 with an Altezza engine?

Why not get a 100% Altezza.. ? Easier to do everything

More reliable n cheaper in a long run :wink:

chek_corolla

Dec 3, 2003
welcome back, this sounds like a epic project.
i foresee lotsa custom fabrication involve especially on the firewall onwards.

KE70 with an Altezza engine?

Why not get a 100% Altezza.. ? Easier to do everything

More reliable n cheaper in a long run :wink:
And pry a 2JZ-GTE into it...

More powerful and fun in the long run. :wink:

banzai

Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
sifoo Chin...nice project. this has been done before here, Alvin should know. think that ke70 has been roaming around glenmarie and subang quietly. ahchoy actually wanted to do the same previously, bought the engine. but in the end, cancel it and sold the engine...hahaha

looking forward to see you again. hope your mum is recovering well.

tom's

subang
Chin... sorry i cant make it... will be in japan working n back only on 25th evening...
for your project 3sge into ke70 n your repair job & body job i think u can buy half a road legal altezza....
my advice dont waste so much on your ke70... altezza price around RM40K at the moment

Acoustic

Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Thank you all,
@D7zul, gotto have a dream lah, come TTT give some advice please :)
@chek_corolla let you know later if I do make it :) hahahhaha so many downside now :) hahahaha
@ixeo 2JZ already monster still GTE somemore my car can fly liao :) hahahahha
@banzai, thanks for concern, will tell mom :) I will show your pics to her, she should be able to remember since you visited :). Please intro that friend if you know him, I like to get some advice. Thanks.
@blackhowling, yeah, good idea!!!
@tom's send some chic pics ohhh!!!! we all waiting !!! as for costs, yeah lah, not sensible, I thought half-cut plus rear end, full suspension ABS etc less than 10k, then install with dash & ABS 2k, OK lah, my chassis not rusted, just not straight, pull I don't think expensive lah. Skip the sand-blast and paint. Can ar?

tom's

subang
Chin i have 1 unit altezza 3sge 6sp halfcut with trust turbo kit & emanage for sale....:biggrin::biggrin:

Acoustic

Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Chin i have 1 unit altezza 3sge 6sp halfcut with trust turbo kit & emanage for sale....:biggrin::biggrin:
wah racing lah :) I scare my old bone can't handle turbo wor. can take out turbo & emanage? still got the rear ends? full suspensions & abs ?

tom's

subang
ya if u want i can remove the turbo n emanage n sell to u cheaper... rear axle dun think u can use coz everything is totally different....

Acoustic

Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
heard skyline's rear axle can install to KE70 without much hassle, hence hope fullset altezza suspension can be used, then can get 17" xixixixixixi

I'll need a stock standard extractor in replacement of the turbo. also need original air filter box, don't want racing type anymore. alamak too many difference lah..... skip this half-cut lah, get a stock standard half-cut, less mafan for you hopefully.

me2kimi

Jun 25, 2007
I hope i could join all sifus this time

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

UMW Toyota Motor has just announced that they have begun taking orders for the all new Toyota Camry as of 2nd April (today) 2012 onwards.

<!--more-->Below is the summary of the estimated On-The Road price (OTR) and colours that are available for the all new Toyota Camry variants...