TT to welcome new Evo X

A4XRBJ1

Known Member

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
Hi Andreas,
Nice to meet you and what a nice evo you have there......just one thing that you need, "new exhaust system"...heehehe....
Working on it man, but need some more sources to order from. So far to no avail, I know what I want but can't get into MY. Shit

Andreas

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Hi Andreas,
Nice to meet you and what a nice evo you have there......just one thing that you need, "new exhaust system"...heehehe....
Track day at mid of Dec? interesting...we can join kah?
Yeah, for sure can if you're quick. 20th December at Sepang, 9am to 1pm if I'm correctly in 3 different groups a la 25 mins. So good for engine and mind to take breaks in between. Group 1 will be with instructor explaining breaking points etc., group 2 a bit more loose but still restricting not to overtake in corner, group 3 all free to do what they want.

250 RM only, good deal I think.

Andreas

fions

fions

Sep 11, 2006
hey u guys,

need a little advice, im looking at a recond evo X
but im worried about the maintenance,
where would u guys service ur car etc?
or worse when its time to replace wear and tear parts

A4XRBJ1

Known Member

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
hey u guys,

Don't want to be too hard on you, but maintenance is the biggest thing to consider when buying a car. I could afford to buy a Ferrari probably, but the maintenance would kill me. Therefor I stay off from buying one.

Take it easy, work your way up further on the career ladder and in 1-2 yours you may can afford not only buying an Evo X but also don't have to worry about maintaining one. Too many people ended up selling their dream car because of that, heard it before.

Hope I didn't offend you, it wasn't meant this way, just a honest view from a middle aged guy

Andreas

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Don't want to be too hard on you, but maintenance is the biggest thing to consider when buying a car. I could afford to buy a Ferrari probably, but the maintenance would kill me. Therefor I stay off from buying one.

Take it easy, work your way up further on the career ladder and in 1-2 yours you may can afford not only buying an Evo X but also don't have to worry about maintaining one. Too many people ended up selling their dream car because of that, heard it before.

Hope I didn't offend you, it wasn't meant this way, just a honest view from a middle aged guy

Andreas
totally agreed wit you bro, dreaming of owning an evoX but not good enuf to maintain it, so just stay back and admire it......when u wanna give me a ride?......never tried evoX before.....

chrissyhia

Known Member

chrissyhia

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haha i dont think he's worried because he CAN'T afford it.
Sounds like he's actually just wondering... wee! hope to see you Evo people soon :)

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
hey u guys,

Bro.. buy edi only think worried about what to modified la... not worried to maintain it :biggrin::biggrin:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
That's my current worry too, where to start lah .... :biggrin:

Andreas
Aikss... u shud no worry bro... lolx.... start from the heart... hahaha.. then follow your instinct and all the :stupid::stupid: idea will pops up.... hahaha.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye to all sifus..
i planning toget a car under 10k.
i am really looking for a modded one.
juz wanted opinion of you guys whether should i go for a na or a turbo car to strt with.
give me your views on maintainance and stuff..
hope you guys cn help..
thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience