TT this Friday Dec 4th, any Zmembers ?

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Hi all Zs !

Just came back from vacation and wishing all Z members a happy and prosperous 2008 !!

Any Zs interested for a TT this friday or are you still recovering from the New year celebrations ?:sleep:

Cheers!

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha ... JAN 4 .... DEC 4 need to wait whole year liow ..... or ask doreamon borrow his time machine to let us go back to 4 DEC 2007

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
SKyline club also have a gathering this friday .... why dun have a joint gathering with skyline club ? then more ppl more car .... heheheh ...

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
hahaha ... JAN 4 .... DEC 4 need to wait whole year liow ..... or ask doreamon borrow his time machine to let us go back to 4 DEC 2007
SKyline club also have a gathering this friday .... why dun have a joint gathering with skyline club ? then more ppl more car .... heheheh ...
Good catch, CSx8213x ! All the other Zmembers must be still :sleep: :sleep: !!
Joint-member with Skylines ? Thats a good thought !!One big Nissan family..but I don't want to be the only Z among those Skyline brothers...!! By the way, are you a Skyliner or a Z-iger ??

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i'm a skyliner and a z-ier .... heheh ..

but i'm in kuantan now ler. ... can't meet u all up this time ler .... hope to meet u all in the next gathering ...

anyway .. for ur info ... nicole also drive her z33 to join the skyline gathering .... u can join her mah ... heheh ..

Last edited:

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
where is the place?
Hi Tatuto !

Didn't see any responses when I last log in on Friday afternoon so thought all Zmembers are not free to meet...anyway, it was raining last Friday...hope to see you in the next Zgathering and hopefully better weather !

Cheers !

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
i'm a skyliner and a z-ier .... heheh ..

but i'm in kuantan now ler. ... can't meet u all up this time ler .... hope to meet u all in the next gathering ...

anyway .. for ur info ... nicole also drive her z33 to join the skyline gathering .... u can join her mah ... heheh ..
Yes, I know..met Nicole b4...think she also have a skyline in her garage :adore: :adore: ..saw the skyline club thread on the Friday gatherings..good response from the skyline members... wanted to join but it was raining quite heavily in my area... well, maybe next time when we can have more Z-gers to join the skyliners meets..

Till the next gatherings, stay safe buddy !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I think I just blown the fuse to my Satria's room/roof light/lamp =X. I was trying to DIY LED strips to light up when the door open but I forgotten to disconnect the battery. The roof light wire touched each other and it sparked. I then tried to reconnect it, but it wouldn't light up now =X. Anybody know which fuse should I be looking at? Is it under the dash board or in the engine bay? =X. It is a 1995 Proton Satria 1.6XLi model.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience