TT Session

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hey guys and girls,

We will be organising a gathering for CNY celebration and all members are welcome!

We plan to have a dinner and 'Lou Sang' around PJ area. We would appreciate if you guys and gals can attend the celebration by stating your names on the forum below.

The date for this special event will be on 12th February 2011, time between 7PM to 7.30PM. Kindly let us know your attendance as we need to make reservation for the tables.

Thank you and wish the chinese members Happy Chinese New Year and all other members Happy Holidays!

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Attendance for the CNY dinner on 12th February 2011:

1. Alex Chai aka alexv6
2. Jack Tam aka Marsboy
3. Sandra Chong aka Babyishfemme
4. Darren Lim aka DeliciousD

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hi JD,

Is great to hear you will be joining us!

Attendance for the CNY dinner on 12th February 2011:

1. Alex Chai aka alexv6
2. Jack Tam aka Marsboy
3. Sandra Chong aka Babyishfemme
4. Darren Lim aka DeliciousD
5. JD aka jdr1786

jdr1786

Known Member
Dec 9, 2008
kuala lumpur
Hey sandra & ken if we can organize this cny dinner well & maybe enough members then i was thinking of calling my fren from Extreme Kars magazine for our cny TT feature in the next issue :)

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
hmm.. 12 feb! i have job on.. sigh.. hopefuilly it ends early then i cna join you guys,

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hey JD,

That;s a very good idea and thoughtful.

But at the mean time, only few of us confirmed. And i need to check with these confirmed members whether they are still keen to proceed the dinner as some of us still have plans for CNY..

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
oh! just back from work! so whats the next meetup? how does the last one went? wanna do something like the skyline gang they all? we have a TT convoy somewhere fun?

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Hey guys,
Sorry for not updating for weeks...
We did not meet up on the 12th Feb as most of the members are still on CNY mood and outstation.So we cancelled...:(

We are trying to plan a next TT for the next coming week 11/3 or 12/3 (either on Friday or Saturday), depends on the votes from you guys...

The venue we will decide once the members are confirmed participating on the next TT/. it will be around PJ area as most members are staying around the area.

Those who wants to suggest KL town, is also possible..so let us decide ...

Anyone interested?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How's it goin folks... quick question to all that've upgraded their car's air filter... I just installed a Hurricane air filter in my Kelisa... the problem is when the mechanic installed it, he said he couldn't screw the whole air filter system on the engine... so basically he just screwed the head of the filter tube to the engine but left everything else "loose" <-- direct quote from the Abang mechanic... did you guys also encounter this problem when you upgraded your air filters...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience