TT Session - Silvia & 180SX Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
:sad_smile: Wah liao taikor...you say like that means you don't expect me to come lar...hehehe. When will you be down in Kay-El?

I'll turn up la haha. If I ffk I owe u one Starbucks. If I come I get to sit in the lovely S15 kekeke. I'll call up acura since she's around that area :_:

Regards;

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
ah jun tai kor...

u coming for the TT ah... ^_^ yey!

get to see ur ride ... got mod onot!
kouki lights?? kekeke

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
JUN said:
:sad_smile: Wah liao taikor...you say like that means you don't expect me to come lar...hehehe. When will you be down in Kay-El?

I'll turn up la haha. If I ffk I owe u one Starbucks. If I come I get to sit in the lovely S15 kekeke. I'll call up acura since she's around that area :_:

Regards;
hahaha... acura got exam ler on that day.. so she wont be in subang area.. and we are going somewhere right after her exam for dinner first.. unless u wanna meet up with us and join us for dinner too...

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
acura...mueheheh. Nolar haven't put in the lights coz missing the under panel ma. See you this Friday okies? Good luck ya in the exams :angel_smile:

Carisma, hhmm, can also. I'll give either you or acura a call by Friday noon to confirm whether I can make it for dinner with you guys or not. But I confirm coming la hehehe. If dun show up again my ass is gonna be on fire lor kekeke :shcokedcamo:

Regards;

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
JUN said:
acura...mueheheh. Nolar haven't put in the lights coz missing the under panel ma. See you this Friday okies? Good luck ya in the exams :angel_smile:

Carisma, hhmm, can also. I'll give either you or acura a call by Friday noon to confirm whether I can make it for dinner with you guys or not. But I confirm coming la hehehe. If dun show up again my ass is gonna be on fire lor kekeke :shcokedcamo:

Regards;
well if u don turn up we cannot do anything also one le....

mist

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
Visit site
MrN told me about the TT earlier tonite... will probably see y'all there :)

Deep$hi+$

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Yo bro, can you mention the time again ah. Just now when you call me I am still blurring driving from JB to KL. Million THanks

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
CNY TT @ Starbucks Genting

Guys we are having a drive up to Genting Starbucks for tea session and also some photograph session... Our Meetup Point will be at The Curve, Damansara. From there then we will convoy up to Starbucks Genting...

Meet Up Point: Burger King, Petronas, The Curve
Time: 10.30PM Onwards. Convoy will leave @ 11.30PM Sharp.

Things to bring along? hmmm guys.. u can bring along your girlfriends or date if u wish.. but remember to bring along a sweater for them in case the weather get too chilly... and also Camera so that you may take pictures... Those with Walkie Talkie, please ensure its fully charged. We will advise the Frequency during the Meet Up Point.

Remember guys its a convoy so drive SAFE... any questions on how to get there.. give Terence @ 012-3790610 a buzz...

CarismaGT
012-2273531

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Will be there :regular_smile: C ya guys...

Regards;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

long time i didnt post DIY stuff here... so i'm back... i got the Wira SE OEM extractor from a fren from hometown... he kept it for a year... so i have to remove the rust b4 using it on my car....

DIY Port n Polish WiSE extractor :
http://khguan.fotopic.net/c960690.html

DIY Install WiSE extractor :
http://khguan.fotopic.net/c960680.html

Installation of the extractor was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience