TT Session & Meet Up Once A Month

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Tai ko, how did you lost your phone..Gerald says till sound very interesting.. Same mamak? Alam Suria is it? Aiyah..cari new place la..
We tried Kota Damansara during last TT that I attend, but response not good wor, only 4 cars.

You guys wanna try KD again? there have few [halal] copitiam and mamak around the corner, and the parking is huge.

again, i'm ok with anything (KD nearer to my house lah)

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
KD is Kota Damansara right? is fine with me..then we go there la.but short distance convoy should be enough la. this time got how many cars?

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
aiya
i missed this tt.
i tot is on sat. sry ar..

@black samurai
i work in sunway pyramid

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
On behalf of HCC, we would like to thank the members/drivers who spend some time out to have a small but meaningful TT last night at Alam Suria. Those who came from far (Klang and Cheras), really much appreciate your attendance.

Many thanks to Kelvin and his friend, V spec, Ken and last but not least, Sharon! (surprisingly she joined us)

For those who last minute cancelled, we hope to see u again on July for our 2nd year anniversary which will be plan by Ken Lee and few more supporters of his (giggle) This time, we appreciate if the active members can contribute some time on this occasion. It will be fun!

Till then, have a good weekend and all the best in everything you guys are doing!

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Oh man, July....? I'm gonna miss that too.....................................

Ken,
Saw the call, but i guess you figured i cant make it before i can answer eh? haha........

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
It was nice to meet up with some coupe owners. Would be great if the club can get the newer GK FL owners to join as well.

Have fun and keep the club active. :)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
guys, sorry, i missed the event. V-Spec, I heard that you have a company car, maybe we can arrange for my bridal car? :biggrin:?

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
hey guys! sorry i couldn't make it at the very last-minute.

called Ken up at around 12:20am to see whether you guys were still yumcha-ing or not, but all left d :( hehe.

heard there was a 2.7L GK, looks like I missed it!

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
DeliciousD: If i'm not mistaken, V-Spec is the one with the 2.7 Tuscani :D

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
both
loved the car and respect the owner :P

but i smell sumting fishy with bs's words.....
let me double confirm.... vspec is a guy rite?

Tuscani9889

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Damn,

Went overseas just one week n missed a GK 2.7??!?!?

Make sure to let me know the next meetup....wanna trade up my 2.0 for a 2.7 heheheh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You know you're in for an awesome drive when the manifest states a brand new and yellow 458 Italia, a Scuderia, a couple of GT3 RS old and new, a couple of R8s, both V8s and a handful of F430s just to name a few. This Breakfast drive to Port Dickson is just one of the many social activities organized by Blue Jackets, a relatively new high-end car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience