Try TUFOIL on my camry XV30 2.0 Auto

tkw60

Jun 27, 2010
PERAK
My first times heard about Tufoil (my mind was thinking does this thing works????) then why not try on my 6 year camry with mileage 70000(warranty also gone already)nevermind to try .Order with Focal point 2 bottle free shipping.At my place don't have Tesco or Eneos/ even spare part shop don't sell tufoil only got STP or bardal & X1R(X1R had try b4 notting can felt on my car or it claim save fuel).After change engine oil use the car about 1+++ km ( after change new engine oil the car sure feel light,i wanna wait untill the car run one thousand kilometer then pour Tufoil to see if got any differences than X1R)pour the 1bottle 8oz Tufoil the the car let start the car about 5 minute then start test drive .the first feel on the car was(how could this bottle Tufoil can make the car become light)mind u this car felt heavy cos mine was 2000cc.then the gear change become smooth.my car last time pump ron97 then cannot stand the rm2.80 per liter then change to ron95.really can felt using ron97.after using a few thousand kilometer the smoothness of the rides can be felt .every times start using the car is like yesterday change the oil only.about save fuel is about 8% to 10% (good investment)the car not only more power but also save fuel at the same time.
if i heard Tufoil long b4 sure i try when my car was new.... now i recommended to my friend to try tufoil

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Yeah, nice to read about the beautiful feedback on the Camry. It should be the same with the Unser and Innova too. Keep those wheels rolling, smoothly all the way. Cheers and thank you!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got a 2nd hand hi/lo, soft hard absorber for sale...........spring rate 8 for the front and 6 for the rear...........are the spring rates suitable for wira 1.8 ? What is a suitable spring rate for comfort for wira 1.8 ?

tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience