Tribute Thread - The Most ****** ZTH Member

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
It's been more than a decade... it's long over due .. I mean this topic. This is a 'tribute' topic whereby we vote based on our own opinions, well, basically, based on mine since I'm gonna start the ball rolling first - the most **** member. i.e, most lengjai, most gila, most bla bla..

1. The most generous ZTH Member - TOM! he founded ZTH and let us use it for free
2. The most Awesome ZTH Member - ME!! ME!! U all cant deny it, this statement - awesome and the nick - blackhowling, goes hand in hand... it's self explanatory, no dispute in that.. if anyone disagree, the title of most ignorant ZTH member goes to u.. lol... don't like it? go complain to the wall next to u..
3. The most Gangster ZTH Member - Ramsing - notoriously known to own a chain of papaya farms and alcohol drink holes... drives a black widebody BMW and fully tinted glasses with fire arms hidden under the seats
4. The most lengjai ZTH member - and I dare you all to challenge my statement by posting your pic here as a direct challenger... is POCKET ROCKET... I dare u!! (even Tom also no fight)
5. The most lenglui and yOU WILL NEVER GET HER ZTH member - Tom punya gf... though i'd like to say i'd dare u.. i dare not.. nanti V12 roll over me
6. The most honest Toyota Merchant - Tom's aka Honest Al Autopart's owner aka Alvin
7. The most horniest and hamsap but always pretend to be alim and quiet ZTH member - fstrader aka fred
8 The most retarded, time wasting and stupendous ZTH member of all time - (top place in the hall of fame, carved in stone, only to be removed a century from now - if there was ever another contender of this level) but thinks he is all time intelligent and talented : MY apologies - HIS NAME CAN NEVER BE MENTIONED. It's like voldermont but unlike him whose without a nose, this is without a brain. **Hint ---->> Thermometer**
9. The most coolest Moderator - Titanrev (his wife his hot too...*cabut*)
10. The most politically informed and disturbed ZTH member - devious17.. always say BN - Barisan Nonok... (incase u all donno wat's nonok : http://www.proz.com/kudoz/indonesia...ersation_greetings_letters/1307240-nonok.html) and the Budget 2013 is for whores
11. The most awesome punk rocking Rotary Member - EVER! : EFFIE!
12. The most eco-friendly ZTH member - COW. He eats ...eats and eats - then shits out fertilizers ...and he never gets fat....
13. The bravest ZTH member - nd_4ever. He uses the same nick at mamakspecial.com.. who would ever do that unless he has titanium balls the size of a moon... (p.s. I am not a member there, ramsing told me about this)
14. The 'Non-Official ZTH Contributor' for best exotic car pic - Darkchild
15. The bravest ZTH car club name - VAG

Please let the list go on

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i tot it was your name on almost all of the list BH?? :biggrin: :adore:

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
That's why the most notorious member is Ramsing & he knows well....... mamakspecial.com forum! Hahahaha....... he left out one more, decentplayboy.com site too! Muahahahaha........ luckily my wife doesn't bother much to surf online forums at all! I'm safe until this moment where my cover is blown. Hopefully can still make it to the ZTH HQ TT tonight..... Hahahahaha......

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
The most hated ZTH member nick by BH = __________________ :listen:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
4. The most lengjai ZTH member - and I dare you all to challenge my statement by posting your pic here as a direct challenger... is POCKET ROCKET... I dare u!! (even Tom also no fight)
Car already pu55y magnet yellow.. :burnout:

12. The most eco-friendly ZTH member - COW. He eats ...eats and eats - then shits out fertilizers ...and he never gets fat....
:rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Excel, now PocRoc, driving Honda Green Machine already....The C, The R, THe Z...lagi pussy magnet..Hahahaha

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
OMG...FSTRADER sleeping also kena tembak....lol :rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
u lighten up ZtoH....thanks to Tom...cheerz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone teach me how to spray the engine cam cover?

need to remove it from engine before spray?

need to peel off the original coating before spraying? <_<

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience