Transplanting to K3VET in Myvi 1.3MT

Kazamasaga-san

May 31, 2010
Johore Bahru
I wish to exchange my original engine to k3vet auto in next month. I want to know what problem, maintenance should be done in this engine. To which already have the experience use this engine, hopefully can help shared your experience.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
change to TD05L...custom Banana...JE 74MM piston...casted conrod...haltech e6x....bigger injectors...return fuel line with fuel regulator...2.5" exhaust... open pod air filter...

easily 200whp...

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

sry...forgotten..tomei 262 cams...and D-sport ala OS Giken super single clutch assembly...front rear AP racing 4pot and 2 pot brakes...15" rims...R1R tyres...suspension ah? maybe tien or what la...anything u like..as long the spring rate and dampering factor matches ur car..

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

problem :
-Shift-tronic g/b giving alot of problem..
-Small engine bay...heat management is crucial here

if u wanna convert to manual...gear ratio isnt too suitable but drivable..

stock YRV in kenari/kelisa with manual stock boost 0.9bar can yield bout 130-140WHP without problem...

Kazamasaga-san

May 31, 2010
Johore Bahru
By the way thanks 4 reply.... Woah Man... I do not want make any modification to this engine because I has already nissan sentra n16 sr20det...hehe:proud:... I only want give to my wife who dont know how to use manual.. at first I want convert to auto but when thought of again good continue exchange k3vet auto... fear be problem on the other hand when convert to auto...

is there any solution for shift tronic prob?

hasrialyimran

Sep 4, 2008
call me if u want sell ur complete 1.3 engine..
i want to transplant my 1.0 myvi...
0127355453-asri-p.gudang

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
By the way thanks 4 reply.... Woah Man... I do not want make any modification to this engine because I has already nissan sentra n16 sr20det...hehe:proud:... I only want give to my wife who dont know how to use manual.. at first I want convert to auto but when thought of again good continue exchange k3vet auto... fear be problem on the other hand when convert to auto...

is there any solution for shift tronic prob?
when u get the Gearbox, make sure there are no Error codes...which sometimes many people overlooked..i think its luck...i am driving on manual tranny all the while...pretty good so far..

for auto /shifttronic, its quite responsive..what most does is that they will add a transmission cooler and use better transmission oil only lo....nothing much u can do..:proud:

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

and not to forget... when u transplant..the entire wiring harness can just go it..without a problem..as there will be a separate silver color TCU(trans control unit) that deals with the shift-tronic..

Kazamasaga-san

May 31, 2010
Johore Bahru
Owh.. is k3vet gearbox just like gearbox savvy which uses gearbox manual but controlled by robotics system or same only with another gearbox a/t? I wonder standard a/t at myvi using TCU to operate...

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

mind if i ask.
can we use the same GB from myvi and mate it with k3-vet?
mate wit a/t or m/t?

I it think can kot cause it using the same block (if i right)....dunno, newbie...hehehe

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
Owh.. is k3vet gearbox just like gearbox savvy which uses gearbox manual but controlled by robotics system or same only with another gearbox a/t? I wonder standard a/t at myvi using TCU to operate...
nope...shift-tronic is like an auto with torque converter..just that it allows gear changing on the fly using the steering ala + and - switches but it is stil auto.....

mate wit a/t or m/t?

I it think can kot cause it using the same block (if i right)....dunno, newbie...hehehe
myvi one can fit without any problems...just required to bypass several wires...and also solve the speed sensor reading nia..

but......the gear ratio of myvi is not too suitable for turbo...but still drivable as i said

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Brudder, not casted con rods but either forged or billet type con rods .....

Dun la ppl backside itchy u go poison it become more itchy !!! I know all those u'll do it soon !!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well.. I bought a expensive nice quality tin spray for my head of engine block.

first try..

seems ok and I closed the bonnet and start the engine.

after that.... all the bubles came up.. :(

second try..

used the towel to wiped bit of bubles... and sprayed again..

after that..... the area that I didn wipe them properly look like bumpy road

looking.. (not flat looking.. :( )

I just left it there.. I don dare the start engine again...

Damn.. what a wasting my money..

I didn take...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience