TRAFFIC MAG says thank you!

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
Originally posted by QueenBee@Dec 17 2004, 09:07
:o Mizz Ujang?  :o  :rolleyes:
Special Thanks to Jiman[killer], Ujang and all trafic fellas!! I really really appreciate it!!! :)

boetargue

Nov 18, 2003
it's such a tiring two days event for me ... on saturday i was late arriving at the SIC at 11.00+ due to last minute change of mind whether to take a rest or go clubbing at barcode the day before ... unfortunately lust played an important part in my brain i'd go for the latter .... sheeshhh!! apologies to all traffic crews .... hehehe! the respond for traffic mental modders showoff '04 was a bit dissappointing to me, especially on saturday... turns out running a showoff is not as easy and smooth sailin as we thought it would be right udj? ... the next day was a complete chaos! .. the crowd was double the size the day before ... we're getting desperate of gettin' more cars ... and it was hotter than the lowest level of hell that day in sepang! so with the help of our fellow friends from zth and a bit of problem solving on our part, we managed to get more cars for the showoff... might not be the way we thought it would be, despite all the problems arised, we're being burnt out to crisp as quoted by delimaputih and it might be a bit dissappointing for the crowd ... we managed to make it happen! so thousands of thank yous to all, participants, crowds, AMF the opportunities provider and traffic crews alike ... may the next showoff be better in terms of participation, management and prizes ... (if there's gonna be the next one... who knows right?) 'nuff said!

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
On my side methinks that there are not many people were aware on what this showoff supposed to be in the first place...

some though it to be a like the Kereta Autoshow and some were just had no idea on it and thus do not participate...

and it is tiring though. we know we're shorthand at the first place but we manage to cope and get things done.

Just need to improvise on the public judging systems as it is fair enough to the participants but need it more to be a little bit systematic for future implemetation...

right? ;)

QueenBee

1,500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Visit site
Right. Juz keep it in mind n implement it on future event. Anyway...good job ;)

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
saw the Traffic's crews at 1 Utama on tuesday taking photo of the Top Fuel CRX ....when i holidaying at KL....

QueenBee

1,500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Visit site
Tue? Tot itz on Sat cuz I heard from them bout wantin to shoot a CRX when I drop by their office last Sat :unsure:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Tuesday.... cos i reached KL on monday and Tuesday i go IKEA and stop by at 1U ....just to see the Top Fuel CRX....

QueenBee

1,500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Visit site
Oic. Then I must b hearing da wrong thing LOL.

QueenBee

1,500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by Xenix@Dec 28 2004, 10:14
<_<

??? or he is telling you the wrong thing? Hahahahahaha
U were wit me wat hor when he say tat LOL...am I wrong or he tell me da wrong thing ar kekekekee

QueenBee

1,500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by delimaputih@Jan 2 2005, 16:40
nice EG there? whose is it? ;)
Tell ya when I c U :P...