Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Toyota Rims for sale

S-Coupe

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by ac3@Mar 8 2005, 10:38
Rim still available? SMS me at 012-3070830. Thanks.
AC3: If the person suppose to buy the rims dont come over today, i would sell the rims to you.

limandy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
this rim is valuable.... don't sell that low !!!! RM400 is very good price already.. remain the price....

S-Coupe

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
Limandy: Thanx for the info, but then ..its too late..i don't look back...unless the person dont take the rims tmrw then its going up in price :D

I had someone offering rm600 for the rims with second hand tyres just now. Damnit!!

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
see!! told you that you should have taken the pics during the day...take pic at night makes the rims look old... :D the rims are in damn good condition laa....i'll vouch for that as i was with him when he changed the rims....after only using it for about 2mths....GOOD BUY!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

After missing in action for a while, i am back with some questions. Currently i am looking to build an engine for my Lancer GT 08, which bolted on custom turbo kit in late 2021. The car is running without much issues, boosting at 0.67, producing 257whp and 280 Nm of torque. The engine was tuned with safety in mind and AFR running 11.1 at full throttle. Recently i bought a used and running engine to start on a journey on building it to be a proper turbocharged engine with oil jets...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience