Toyota LE aka AE80 front anti-rollbar

AutoBlackie

Known Member
Senior Member

AutoBlackie

Known Member
Senior Member
Jul 16, 2004
74
0
3,006
Looking for this item. Found the rear one only. Appreciate if can help. Lunch or dinner also can. :lol:
 

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Senior Member

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,634
1
3,138
Visit site
Originally posted by AutoBlackie@Dec 30 2004, 10:15
Looking for this item. Found the rear one only. Appreciate if can help. Lunch or dinner also can. :lol:
yo dude...........

stay in line aaa............hehehe im looking for 1 also.....
 

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Senior Member

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 24, 2003
1,880
4
3,138
Puchong
Visit site
wait, i think one of us WILL end up buying it somehow muahahahahahha usually the quietest one who wont respond will suddenly have an antiroll bar :lol:

too desperate oledy, dun care price.

may we know if the RM400.00 includes U clips, 2 bushings and the screws? if dun have i'll tell him to shove it up somebody's exhaust; easier for zul sifu and autoblackie taiko to fight for it coz i will not interested :lol: kekekeke
 

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Senior Member

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,634
1
3,138
Visit site
its true..........just add another 100 or 150 can get liao whiteline heavy duty antiroll bar.......not adjustable lar unker..rear only adj.....
 

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Senior Member

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,634
1
3,138
Visit site
Originally posted by yolk@Dec 31 2004, 08:45
whiteline so cheap ?? sure bo ?? i tot in the region for 700-800 ?? :unsure:
sorry my bad..........its 725rm inc shipping
 

AutoBlackie

Known Member
Senior Member

AutoBlackie

Known Member
Senior Member
Jul 16, 2004
74
0
3,006
Just wonder if AE86, 82, 80 use the same front & rear anti-roll bar ? This is one little illusive pening upgrade.
Called Malaysia's whiteline rep. Still no price from them yet. Once get price will post it here. Not sure can afford....
Used one, if can find, will be @ abt RM200-300 onli. Unless desperate la :unsure:
 

QiW

6,000 RPM
Senior Member

QiW

6,000 RPM
Senior Member
Jan 6, 2004
6,105
5
3,138
KL
Visit site
waaaaa .. sifoo zul .. RM400 worrr .... tak mau kaa ???? susah cari one worr this stufff .. quick quick go grab .. huahahahahaa ... but if bushings tadak U clip tadak then u susah sikit liauuu ... have to spend more $$$$ ... huahahhaahaaa ... :P
 

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Senior Member

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,634
1
3,138
Visit site
Originally posted by AutoBlackie@Dec 31 2004, 12:39
Just wonder if AE86, 82, 80 use the same front & rear anti-roll bar ? This is one little illusive pening upgrade.
Called Malaysia's whiteline rep. Still no price from them yet. Once get price will post it here. Not sure can afford....
Used one, if can find, will be @ abt RM200-300 onli. Unless desperate la :unsure:
i scared the price diff is too much..you knowlah.........hehehhe
 

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Senior Member

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,634
1
3,138
Visit site
Originally posted by QiW@Dec 31 2004, 14:33
waaaaa .. sifoo zul .. RM400 worrr .... tak mau kaa ???? susah cari one worr this stufff .. quick quick go grab .. huahahahahaa ... but if bushings tadak U clip tadak then u susah sikit liauuu ... have to spend more $$$$ ... huahahhaahaaa ... :P
ehehehhe abit higher the price......emm seelah how.......soo many thing to do liao..but soo little money...heheheh.......u know right allan??hehhehehe ;)