Toyota Hilux (JJE 1642) STolen!!!

alex962

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Jay Bee
Anybody pls help me to look around this car has been stolen yesterday nite at Tmn Molek 8++....Just used for a few months.Thanks
if anyone saw this car pls call 0127342188.It is in blue colour...

Stylus

May 17, 2005
Ja Be
sorry bout that.. will look around in my area.. tmn molek should be a very high class place.. some where near behind the Yew's Cafe ar? did you park outside the house or what..? anything special bout ur car like scratches or heavily tinted.. something more obvious preferable..

alex962

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Jay Bee
Yo bro d car is still new n nothing is obvious same like other car..somewhr bhind yew's cafe lor..actually my collegue jz came bk from work then kena rob alrdy

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
hilux is the most valuable 4x4 pickup truck...it's been sold to thailand and indonesia..in my hometown, when the new hilux just out for about a week, 3 hilux were stolen on the same day..all about 1 week aged...

hope toyota can improve it's security system...honda is doing a greater job in this...

alex962

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Jay Bee
Nowadays these car are hot item....especially toyota Hilux, vios....
mayb bcuz they look more luxurious n pricey....
damn those robber!!

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Bros, im starting to have the shivers on this issues..
Im actually thinking of owning a Hilux la ... but all these problems seems to make me worry.... how ah?

Man, its a good car. Have test driven it and feel in love with it imediately!

But with these problems of being hijacked/stolen, i dont know whether to buy or not la.... sighh...

Bros, PM me to give me some assurance/words of wisdom.. Thanks...

Ernest

Dec 6, 2006
my father company toyota fortuner wpk1376 stolen infront of my hse few weeks ago

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning ZTHians...

Just to get some opinions and suggestion from everyone or those who had experienced such
accident before. Please share with us your experience, opinions or suggestions for the best
course of action when one is involve in an accident with a Motorcycle.

Firsty, let me share my part of story. I was driving at around Ampang area after meeting up
a friend at his new home. At that time, traffic was starting to increase. So, was jamming up
at this stretch at Ampang where it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience