iz282

Apr 6, 2007
viot BOT also very powerful can tapau new civic 2.0
dun play play.
Viot...? :stoned:
Viot... or Vios bro...?

Really....?
Maybe Vios have the advantage on weight compared to the new Civic...

Northiswara

Dec 21, 2005
vios. hehe..........
yes vios is lighter than civic.if put vios engine with turbo into iswara i think can tapau a lot sports car too. hehe

nd4ever

KL, PJ & S'ban
Wow! Good job in BOT-ing ur Altis 1.6 buddy. If i'm not mistaken, i've seen Altis 1.6 with manual tranny in both Thailand & Taiwan during my trips over there. Even Vios comes in manual tranny brand new from Toyota Thailand. :)

Try to source the manual g/b from Thailand perhaps. Should be affordable i guess. There's one Altis 1.8G who i knew for some time got his Altis in manual tranny originally from UMW Toyota. He told me he placed special order for his manual Altis & paid a difference of RM5k+ for the manual version.

Northiswara

Dec 21, 2005
oic...........
toyota engine is built for long lasting but power wise a bit kalah. no wonder thai and taiwan ppl BOT toyota altis and vios.

lapsap25

Aug 7, 2006
Pls post some pic of it lo bro..

studsme

Aug 25, 2009
Singapore
hey since you are in US they have trannys for altis there but they dun call it altis they call it corolla 03 looks the same try asking them. thailand also can

zac

Feb 7, 2007
Bro, i din own an altis so i'm not so sure but i know people do source manual gb for altis from thailand, plenty over there cos almost all taxi is altis... Another option is 6 speed gb from 2zzge celica, hard to source but worth it... i will try to check whether any further modification need to be done by using it, keep you updated later...

tigger5251

Sep 18, 2009
1st, u must ask urself why do u want to boost 200-300hp ?
2nd, u can tune a proper powerband, focusing the peak torque along the peak hp, around 5500rpm peak torque about 220nm is just nice. Coz as I know, toyota focus peak torque around 3000rpm, if u boost ur peak torque around 3000rpm ur auto tranny might KO coz its not design for that power.

find a good tuner, he will figure out for u.

changchewsoon

Oct 10, 2009
www.viosturbo.com
Viot...? :stoned:
Viot... or Vios bro...?

Really....?
Maybe Vios have the advantage on weight compared to the new Civic...
vios. hehe..........
yes vios is lighter than civic.if put vios engine with turbo into iswara i think can tapau a lot sports car too. hehe
ya.. can tapao evo , subaru ..etc ad :hmmmm:
i can confirm vios turbo can tapao civic 2.0 :biggrin: :biggrin:

but confirm cannot tapao evo or subaru. will kena tapao balik :bawling: :bawling:

anyways, nice job on the BOT on the Altis bro! hope to see some pictures soon!

Today I noticed my RH drive shaft and lower arm has marked like been touching and it quite clear. I wonder what could be cause this? Is there any issue if uses aftermarket abs (Im using aftermarket abs)? Or is there any other different car's drive shaft that been installed from previous owner?

Thanks for the advice in advance!