Toyo tires

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
bro calvin.. i bought for RM620 a peice for 235/45 R17.. origian evo rims le... R888 is selling for 600 and tir is selling for around 500 plus for my size... r1r is the newest.. the looks is not like t1r but is dem nice and dem fierece.. is like a semi slick wet tire... no joke.. u can check it online and u wont regret...ya R888 is semi slick and soft compound even falken Rt215 and Rt 615 cant fight R888.. but u see R888 pattern.. there is no lines for water to go out... is can say a totally dry tire.. RT 215 and Rt 615 can still be use on wet.. R888 cannot ... no water to suck and no water to go out..

so far no complain on dry le for R1R but is a bit hard le.. but wet u will love it .. but u must take care.. side wall gone onli u ahve to change tire edi haaha...

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
i'm also using T1R...
has been 1yr n 3mths perhaps....
i dunno how to judge oso....
but then hav confidence lo......

1 thing u hav to becareful.....
always rotate ur tyres frequently....
now my front 2 piece will tend to go right side.....
no matter how the allignment was done.....
tire shop guy told me its the tire;s prob....
so no choice....
if take the rear ones n put in front....
then ok.....
but then rear ones gonna botak on outter side....

moral of the story....
always check ur tire;s wear....
n also b more hardworking to do allignment n bla bla bla.....

1 thing i notice....
seen a lot of T1R users nowadays....
looks like this tire is getting more n more famous.....
after using it....
make me addicted to performance tires oni.....
next i'm thinkin of using neova for my next change....

sigh....
gonna b broke soon!!!

nneova very noisy compare to t1r .. really really noisy unless u have loud exhaust sound le... and is a old tire very difficult to get ...other than toyo same price u can try falken FK452.. u got money a bit go for brigestone re050....

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
Am using but only 13". Very very super comfortable, dry and wet excellent gripping, quiet.

My cousin Honda SV4 using also TR1. Maybe due to sport tyre, to me bit noisy but comfort and gripping still excellent !

All made in Japan not like Michelin, Bridgestone made in Thailand :p
bro u got it wrong bro... bridgestone and michelin .. yes they come from thailand for size below R16 downwards.... R17 upworths is all from japan.... also 225 and above is all frm japan.. 235/45 R17 for evo potenza G3 is from japan... but any how.. both are bridgestone factory.. so technology wise are the same.. they have a plant in thailand for R16 and below is act want to match the other tires manufacture price... mostly for average ppl. for example G3 for R15 is onli 200 plus.. other tire manufacture is around the same price u can compare.., if they make it made in japan it will be 400 plus... mainly is becaues of the tire brand and the research they put in... so is like u paying for their brand la like nike and adidas... hahhaa... but is the same....

why bridgestone and michelin from japan so expensive ..??mainly bcoz they are famous and their brand is there for a long time already.. all know bridgestone and michelin and good tires.. 2ndly... is their testing way... for example .. lets say toyo or falken, they are not as big as michelin and bridgestone.. they ask a professional driver or a racer.. and ask them to test their tire with a particular car.. then after tht they will give the feeback to them.. then they tell everyone in the world that what the racer tell them... but michelin and bridgestone.. really tested their tire with different types of car.. dirrent racer.. and some hgih end technology way.. so thats why its expensive... bridgestone and michelin is a big big company.. their name cannot be talked back... this is why bridgestone and michelin is so expensive

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
cal - ad07 for life wei....but now 17 inch rims i got for rm490 a piece...only can afford 2 rear....my 2 front, i'm trying to find 1 step lower le...currently the 2 front is 40% GIII and it suxx...no confidence at all...as i know, RS-2 has the similar thread design as ad07 but just the silica compound is harder...T1-R however is similar to EagleF1...also,the rubber compound is softer...so i'm torn in between

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using turbokits for my 660 kancil , but when long distance , at 4th gear 100kmh , it starts to jerking , fuel not enough =( , my fren ask me to korek the ic pump / fuel pump , anyone can teach me =) , i still cant afford injection so im sticking to use turbokits till nxt year =(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience