TODA Storker Kit

khbeh34

Known Member
Feb 3, 2006
All Sifu,

I'm planing to install the kit i mention into my Stream wit K20A engine, any comment bout it??? Anyone know wat is the price?? my turtle car is too heavy, wanna improve the torque....

thanks Sifu

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
wats stroker kit? it could improve torque? i read it in hypertune sayini toda kit available for AE111 as well,does it means 4afe?

sorry khbeh34,tumpang yr thread abit :X-:

around how much would it cost anyway?

khbeh34

Known Member
Feb 3, 2006
'[00] TRD said:
wats stroker kit? it could improve torque? i read it in hypertune sayini toda kit available for AE111 as well,does it means 4afe?

sorry khbeh34,tumpang yr thread abit :X-:

around how much would it cost anyway?
its ok.... coz i wanna know the answer plus the $$$....anybody can solve this problem for us???

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
erm,yeah the stroker kit will surely increase ur torque as it will increase ur displacement a lil bit.

a stroke in a the 4combustion cycle terms is when the piston goes up and down.(sorry for the blurry explanation)

by getting a stroker kit..it will give u a larger stroke..meaning the piston goes "down" "more" to allow more air and fuel mixture in to create extra power.

khbeh34

Known Member
Feb 3, 2006
Fluffy said:
erm,yeah the stroker kit will surely increase ur torque as it will increase ur displacement a lil bit.

a stroke in a the 4combustion cycle terms is when the piston goes up and down.(sorry for the blurry explanation)

by getting a stroker kit..it will give u a larger stroke..meaning the piston goes "down" "more" to allow more air and fuel mixture in to create extra power.
Sir, after install this stroker kit, the ECU have to retune??

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
yup.because the engine needs to know how much more fuel and air to feed into the combustion chamber.

but im not too sure if u need a piggyback system.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i've seen plenty of monster cars in ipoh..i myself is from ipoh but i never heard of any place to dyno in ipoh. any sifu here knows?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience