~~~toda c + jun valve springs for sale~~~

urbanracer

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
I've got a set of toda c cams + jun valve springs. Both items used less than 4 months.my car going back stock. But i need to trade with at least type-r cams + valve springs. Price to top up RM 1xxx.

Interested parties pls call 019-320-8580 to view or trade. thanks

urbanracer

WalBro(Apexi)

500 RPM
Jun 2, 2005
Perak
urbanracer said:
I've got a set of toda c cams + jun valve springs. Both items used less than 4 months.my car going back stock. But i need to trade with at least type-r cams + valve springs. Price to top up RM 1xxx.

Interested parties pls call 019-320-8580 to view or trade. thanks

urbanracer

top up rm1.1k?

urbanracer

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
yup its me :)

want to de-spec my car already....petrol prices so high, need to drive stock car already

urbanracer

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
top up required : RM 1600.

If sell cams and valve springs alone , looking for RM 2,800. If buy brand new in sunway for these items, price is around RM 4,300. ( RM 3000 for cams, RM 1300 for jun springs)

But i have potential buyer already, viewing the stuff tonight.

will update.

urbanracer

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got something to share with u guys,

My friend who is a mechanic in JB..Almost every week will get a car from the local police.The police will drive a founded stolen car to my friend and tell my friend to open all the selected accecories that the police wanted. :o

After uninstall all the acc. that the police wanted...the balance acc. in the car will be divided among the mech. in the workshop. :huh:

Thats why when the police tells us that ur stolen car are found...but all the Rims, ICE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience