To those who drive slow and hog the right lane

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That one is after midnight and when passing those you know what areas.....hahahahhahahahha:biggrin:
Then the english version "Never Look Back" That's why they dont use rear view mirror. :hmmmm:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
It's all about road manners and education.
However, though hogging the right lane is inconsiderate, tailgating is also as bad. Drive on the left when there is no obstruction, overtake on the right when you need to and switch back on the left after overtaking, no need to wait for other to flash or honk from behind easing many unnecessary tension and road violence.
I guess there are rules here but adherence is always a problem.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, sometimes someone tailgating doesn't mean he/she hogging the lane. Why say so? Because some numbskulls when there is heavy traffic upfront, they tail you closely. When can't brake in time and kiss the ass of the car in front. Come down, say no money pay.

Heavy traffic also tail?

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
As per topic.. Road hogger is @#$%^&*(*%..! But those that using emergency lane to cut queue is 100x !@#$%(*&.! Causing bottle neck. :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
As per topic.. Road hogger is @#$%^&*(*%..! But those that using emergency lane to cut queue is 100x !@#$%(*&.! Causing bottle neck. :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:
Especially highways...cut queue is worse than road hoggers. Usually I won't let them in. Unfair to those lining up behind.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
It's all about road manners and education.
However, though hogging the right lane is inconsiderate, tailgating is also as bad. Drive on the left when there is no obstruction, overtake on the right when you need to and switch back on the left after overtaking, no need to wait for other to flash or honk from behind easing many unnecessary tension and road violence.
I guess there are rules here but adherence is always a problem.
Yeah, I agree with u. At times, I have seen some drivers start flashing from so far away especially with their blinding HID lights. Regardless of whether you are driving an Audi or a Ferrari or even a Myvi, there is no need for that. For all you might know the car in front of you in being held up by other cars in front of him.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wah...I cannot, give me those Initial D song or heavy metal I'll drive even faster :rofl:
Gives me a sudden adrenaline rush. :rofl:

I need some soft and relax song. Sometimes radio is good enough.

Yup, I always believe in what goes around comes around. :top:

Ya man, talking on the phone already very bad. Ever come across a couple who have not have sex for years while driving?

During traffic Jam once along Federal Highway coming from KL direction passing a chinese school on the left. A couple in front of me leaves a big gap in front of them. All cars starting to cut in.

They were kissing in the car...:mad::mad::mad: Really how many years never have sex until can't wait till they get home???

Too bad I didnt have my DVR camera yet. If have can post in Youtube.:banghead:
Soft songs will put me to sleep at the wheel, even more dangerous! :biggrin:

Having sex while driving? Reminds me of Pamela Anderson & Tommy Lee of Motley Crue when they're together. I saw their leaked out X rated home made video, one scene where Pam gave bj to Tommy when he was driving! :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Usually no one tail gate me when in the VR. If they can, then I have to let him pass, sure his power greater then mine....:adore:
Unless you encounter BH's M5 and supra have to give way adi. :biggrin:

Soft songs will put me to sleep at the wheel, even more dangerous! :biggrin:

Having sex while driving? Reminds me of Pamela Anderson & Tommy Lee of Motley Crue when they're together. I saw their leaked out X rated home made video, one scene where Pam gave bj to Tommy when he was driving! :biggrin:
Do you still have the video? Share pls :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey petrol heads,
Toying with the idea of getting a peugeot 406.What japanese engine can i plonk in without changing the mountings?If not then my other option would be to BOT.If i do that would i need a standalone ECU or can i piggy bag with emanage or something similar.Hope some forumers or mechs who are familiar with these setup can advise me.thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience