To those who drive slow and hog the right lane

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
Now I tend to just relax and drive. Ignore everyone's driving attitude on the road. Who am I to educate them. Let them learn the hardway or meet the same low IQ and EQ species to deal with them.

I just focus on getting to my destination. Makes life more relaxing and pleasant than getting angry at someone I don't even know.

Indeed.. Karma is a bitch lol!

Even tho this incident was not on the road but it's almost the same thing. Couple years ago went to watch lion dance in a hall & seated behind a couple with their child. Everybody will be able to watch the performance clearly if seated but this spoilt brat was standing on the chair blocking my view.
So i asked the mom politely to request her child to be seated in order for us(me & friends) to have a view. Instead of educating her child on this, she just asked her child whether she wants to stand or sit :mad:.
Of cors that child chose to stand. And the mom gave us an "ooppss" look. But minutes later, the ppl in front of them stood up blocking their entire view and straight away they made a big hoohaa about that :biggrin:.. We're laughing at the back saying 'dai sei'..

Jonnip

Feb 27, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I think if people understood better that right hand lane not fast lane but overtaking Lane then less stress for all.
I don't understand why people have phobia of left hand lane. Of course to rush behind someone in the outside Lane is not correct or good manners either but drivers should be aware that once you have overtaken you should technically return to Lane 2 or Lane 3 as is sensible to do.

Similar to how they had public service announcement regarding motorbikes having working lights, public service announcement regarding good Lane discipline probably not a bad idea too..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I cannot tahan those who hog the right lane while talking/playing on the phone. Feel like smashing their device INTO their faces.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Agree, if someone is hogging the right lane then just be patient a bit and overtake from the left rather than wasting time stressing your self on the right lane. Listen to some music you like to lower your stress as well, to me music really2 helps lower my stress (even though I'm listening to metal).
Wah...I cannot, give me those Initial D song or heavy metal I'll drive even faster :rofl:
Gives me a sudden adrenaline rush. :rofl:

I need some soft and relax song. Sometimes radio is good enough.

Even tho this incident was not on the road but it's almost the same thing. Couple years ago went to watch lion dance in a hall & seated behind a couple with their child. Everybody will be able to watch the performance clearly if seated but this spoilt brat was standing on the chair blocking my view.
So i asked the mom politely to request her child to be seated in order for us(me & friends) to have a view. Instead of educating her child on this, she just asked her child whether she wants to stand or sit :mad:.
Of cors that child chose to stand. And the mom gave us an "ooppss" look. But minutes later, the ppl in front of them stood up blocking their entire view and straight away they made a big hoohaa about that :biggrin:.. We're laughing at the back saying 'dai sei'..
Yup, I always believe in what goes around comes around. :top:

I cannot tahan those who hog the right lane while talking/playing on the phone. Feel like smashing their device INTO their faces.
Ya man, talking on the phone already very bad. Ever come across a couple who have not have sex for years while driving?

During traffic Jam once along Federal Highway coming from KL direction passing a chinese school on the left. A couple in front of me leaves a big gap in front of them. All cars starting to cut in.

They were kissing in the car...:mad::mad::mad: Really how many years never have sex until can't wait till they get home???

Too bad I didnt have my DVR camera yet. If have can post in Youtube.:banghead:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

SO MUCH WIN!

I think if people understood better that right hand lane not fast lane but overtaking Lane then less stress for all.
I don't understand why people have phobia of left hand lane. Of course to rush behind someone in the outside Lane is not correct or good manners either but drivers should be aware that once you have overtaken you should technically return to Lane 2 or Lane 3 as is sensible to do.

Similar to how they had public service announcement regarding motorbikes having working lights, public service announcement regarding good Lane discipline probably not a bad idea too..
My driving instructor told me if you get overtaken from the left, you are slow as balls!
SO true.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Make it an offence to hog the right lane in expressways, like they do in Autobahn. But the fact that our expressways are clogged most of the time makes it difficult for this.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SO MUCH WIN!

My driving instructor told me if you get overtaken from the left, you are slow as balls!
SO true.
But my parents told me if I'm overtaken by cars on the fast lane, I'm a considerate driver. :biggrin:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Keep left unless you are overtaking.

It is not too hard to understand, is it?

From what I see, it is usually those uncles in their S Class having a chat with their wives while driving leisurely on the right lane. U can try honking, tailgating and flashing headlights. They won't move.
I have given up on these drivers. I waste no time at all. Just overtake on the left whenever I can.

When people can drive at 150/160 or maybe more on the left lanes, these clowns...........

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When people can drive at 150/160 or maybe more on the left lanes, these clowns...........
Because here no law and right lane always clogged. Like in US, when driving in specific lane you have to drive at that specific speed...:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Keep left unless you are overtaking.

It is not too hard to understand, is it?

From what I see, it is usually those uncles in their S Class having a chat with their wives while driving leisurely on the right lane. U can try honking, tailgating and flashing headlights. They won't move.
I have given up on these drivers. I waste no time at all. Just overtake on the left whenever I can.

Yup, when you flash, honk or turn on right signal. They usually can't see or don't bother. By the time we wait for them to move, we could have overtook them instead of wasting time on them.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, when you flash, honk or turn on right signal. They usually can't see or don't bother. By the time we wait for them to move, we could have overtook them instead of wasting time on them.
I just wonder where they got their license from? Don't they even use the rear view mirror?....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I just wonder where they got their license from? Don't they even use the rear view mirror?....:banghead:
Because, there is a saying. "Jangan Pandang Belakang" :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm drive satria 1.6 SOHC and converted to DOHC (1.8 DOHC head only), others still standard.. I'm just wanna do a little bid modification and can you guys help me & give some advice on this particular modification.. tq

1) can I use MIVEC injector 240cc on this head
2) how about exhaust? what size is suitable 2" or 2.2", straight one or just follow
S type (like original)
3) throttle body wanna use V6, it's ok??

hope all of u guys can help me..

TQVM..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience