To those who drive slow and hog the right lane

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Always happens in the north south highway, yes I know the speed limit is 110kph, but aint the right lane is supposedly for overtaking? Because of these inconsiderate drivers who hog the right lane, this causes congestion and also pisses off many drivers. I dont understand why is it so hard for some people to move to the left lane if you can see another car behind you flash at you politely. Normally we would understand and wait if the car infront takes their time to slowly overtake those busses or lorries, but not moving to the left even on a clear road? What exactly is their problem

desmond0318

Known Member
May 31, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
u go argue with them they 'shoot' u back 'i kena saman u pay ar'? :biggrin: Today i follow behind an auntie drove 40km/h at normal city road right lane for quite a distance thou..

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
I drive an old nissan bluebird......never experienced this problem :biggrin:

If they dont budge I simply inch closer and closer ,they will get the message.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

But some don't even use the rear view mirror. That is why flashing and getting close is of no use...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Always happens in the north south highway, yes I know the speed limit is 110kph, but aint the right lane is supposedly for overtaking? Because of these inconsiderate drivers who hog the right lane, this causes congestion and also pisses off many drivers. I dont understand why is it so hard for some people to move to the left lane if you can see another car behind you flash at you politely. Normally we would understand and wait if the car infront takes their time to slowly overtake those busses or lorries, but not moving to the left even on a clear road? What exactly is their problem
They think they drive at 110kph they can stay on that lane....:banghead:
Another problem is those drive 80kph in middle lane also another hazard....:banghead::banghead:
Don't know why they cannot use the left most lane.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
NSE is always like that. Not to mention LDP is the worse one but still cant really avoid since have more cars than NSE. NSE is the one that we usually cant tolerate road hoggers.

There were a few times I see why the traffic so slow. when comes to a curve, I can see one car hogging the right lane and in front of the hogger is a clear stretch. :mad:

Really the authorities should implement a stricter punishment for road hoggers. How to summon? Get a DVR Camera record it down and pass it to the police if there is such law to summon
such road abusers.

Best be careful bro, some idiots with too much pride in their balls/arse would just play with their brakes or even jam brakes. They have such low mentality to actually react that way.

But some don't even use the rear view mirror. That is why flashing and getting close is of no use...:banghead:

Another problem is those drive 80kph in middle lane also another hazard....:banghead::banghead:
Don't know why they cannot use the left most lane.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:
That's what I experienced too. Even though road was smooth. But somehow majority that travel on NSE to balik kampung are kinda trying to change the rules on the road.

Middle Lane = Slow Lane
Left Lane = Fast Lane
Fast Lane = Speed Limit Lane

:mad: :thefinger: Beh tahan...:adore::adore::adore:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
NSE is always like that. Not to mention LDP is the worse one but still cant really avoid since have more cars than NSE. NSE is the one that we usually cant tolerate road hoggers.

There were a few times I see why the traffic so slow. when comes to a curve, I can see one car hogging the right lane and in front of the hogger is a clear stretch. :mad:

Really the authorities should implement a stricter punishment for road hoggers. How to summon? Get a DVR Camera record it down and pass it to the police if there is such law to summon
such road abusers.

Best be careful bro, some idiots with too much pride in their balls/arse would just play with their brakes or even jam brakes. They have such low mentality to actually react that way.

That's what I experienced too. Even though road was smooth. But somehow majority that travel on NSE to balik kampung are kinda trying to change the rules on the road.

Middle Lane = Slow Lane
Left Lane = Fast Lane
Fast Lane = Speed Limit Lane

:mad: :thefinger: Beh tahan...:adore::adore::adore:
Firstly, we do not have dedicated speed lanes unlike in the US. There if you travel at 60mph on a 80mph lane you will be fined.

Left Lane - Fast Lane, they think they are in the states.....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Firstly, we do not have dedicated speed lanes unlike in the US. There if you travel at 60mph on a 80mph lane you will be fined.

Left Lane - Fast Lane, they think they are in the states.....:banghead:
:rofl: That is why I usually force to overtake or travel on the left lane. :dontknow:

Yup, but a friend of mine kena before for driving too slow I think. Then kena stopped by our police.
But how many police actually care to take action?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
:rofl: That is why I usually force to overtake or travel on the left lane. :dontknow:

Yup, but a friend of mine kena before for driving too slow I think. Then kena stopped by our police.
But how many police actually care to take action?
Got ah? but no law on this.....:confused:

I too was using the left lane most of the time at 110kph, because the middle lane was hogged by the 80kph buggers:banghead: and fast lane at 110kph was not fast enough:banghead::banghead:.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Got ah? but no law on this.....:confused:

I too was using the left lane most of the time at 110kph, because the middle lane was hogged by the 80kph buggers:banghead: and fast lane at 110kph was not fast enough:banghead::banghead:.....hahahahaha:biggrin:
Ya no law on this but was surprised when my friend told me. Yet he was driving at 60km/h at dunno which highway was deem too slow and endangering other road users.

No such law but got such way for easy kopi money ma. :listen:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya no law on this but was surprised when my friend told me. Yet he was driving at 60km/h at dunno which highway was deem too slow and endangering other road users.

No such law but got such way for easy kopi money ma. :listen:
Like last time was doing 90kph on Kesas, then met Army convoy, so was traveling with them as they were doing same speed. Outrider came and ask me to drive faster don't tag with them....hahahaha:biggrin:

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Usually wimmen driver does this a lot. from an exit straight to middle lane. like WTF, Y U NO USE left lane if drive slowly.
Always wanna use middle lane. Thats for 3 lanes road, if 4 lanes road i dont know la which lane this wimmin driver love to use.:mad:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Usually wimmen driver does this a lot. from an exit straight to middle lane. like WTF, Y U NO USE left lane if drive slowly.
Always wanna use middle lane. Thats for 3 lanes road, if 4 lanes road i dont know la which lane this wimmin driver love to use.:mad:
Probably they will be switching between the two middle lanes, going left and right....:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wimmen drivers are quite rough drivers also...all dowan to gimme way when exiting a junction or let me switch lane, they tend to accelerate faster, dunno y.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Same as today, more women are getting more reckless. Yet their recklessness are usually pure ignorance or stupidity.
This morning also a Myvi, want to cut into my lane, turn on signal saja, she straight cutting out. I didnt honk since I already forsee she
is gonna cut out but was quite close to me.

Then she went back in again. My only guess is that many women like to adjust their side mirror to show more on their car and the ground instead of trying to get a wider angle of the blind spots. So, I guess she didnt manage to see me through her side mirror.

:banghead:

They don't let you cut in as well. Yet want to cock stare back at u. I experienced that once in KL. An ugly lady driving white Honda Civic. refuse to let me cut in even I did switch on my signal, but I still manage to do so. Then she cock stare me when the road is clear when overtaking me.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wimmen drivers are quite rough drivers also...all dowan to gimme way when exiting a junction or let me switch lane, they tend to accelerate faster, dunno y.
They accelerate fast on coming out from junction, but to a certain speed only, then maintain that slow speed ......:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm a 18 years old student, driving wira aeroback 1.3 ori engine (i think its ori, somtimes) with 1.5 interior 1.6 body (wtf?, its is true, no lies and i hate that alot) original grey.... I'm getting my car into whole metalic / pearl white with blue base, but i want to do some air brush on my bornet with mashimaro picture :biggrin: and some tribal on the side...any senior out there have good advise for me? :smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience