To those who drive slow and hog the right lane

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You sounded like you want to go till the extreme, lol.

LOL, well I'm indeed not as strong as Izso thought. Probably can see from my pic.

:thefinger: to hell they go

If you come and support me, I'd appreciate it. This morning they send me message and ask when will the new bike be delivered. I ignored them.
Time to head to the gym bro :biggrin:

Just ignore them. Best just change your phone number. Settle. If the harass or threaten you. Report to the police. Remember to inform your insurance company.

They ask for new bike because they know they can't claim. If can claim insurance they wouldn't ask for that. Still best to inform your car insurance company ASAP.

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
You sounded like you want to go till the extreme, lol.

If you come and support me, I'd appreciate it. This morning they send me message and ask when will the new bike be delivered. I ignored them.

Go to those chinese shop that sells offering materials. Take a few pix of those paper bikes. Text the pix to them, "Choose, will burn to you later.".

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Next time don't give them so much info like HP and all. If they continuously harass, reply saying police report has been made about the accident. No more claims will be entertained. If you disturb me again I will lodge a police report saying you're harassing me with criminal intent since it involves money.

Alternatively you can reply "The bike will be delivered once you pay for it".

Go to those chinese shop that sells offering materials. Take a few pix of those paper bikes. Text the pix to them, "Choose, will burn to you later.".
Ten thousand likes :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Next time don't give them so much info like HP and all. If they continuously harass, reply saying police report has been made about the accident. No more claims will be entertained. If you disturb me again I will lodge a police report saying you're harassing me with criminal intent since it involves money.

"The bike will be delivered once you pay for it. Item will arrived approximately 1-week by pos.
No COD. Item will only be shipped once full payment received. Thanks"

Also report that you guys are threatening me and I couldn't sleep every night. I'm mentally stressed and traumatised.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
WHAT?? They send message ask for new bike,,,fuyoh!:banghead:
Now the whole thing becomes complicated already. Going to leave it to the insurance people. Family told me to becareful nowadays and don't go telling everyone or boasting around.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Now the whole thing becomes complicated already. Going to leave it to the insurance people. Family told me to becareful nowadays and don't go telling everyone or boasting around.
How complicated? Just ignore them and insurance company will handle? Contacted your insurance company already? You need to let them know about this accident stated by vr2turbo

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
"The bike will be delivered once you pay for it. Item will arrived approximately 1-week by pos.
No COD. Item will only be shipped once full payment received. Thanks"
Items will be shipped using PosLaju.

As you may know PosLaju delivery varies and chances of items lost during transit owner is not held responsible.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Many models to chose from.....hahahahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

H/P I think cannot help because initially thought help them. Some go clinic then hospital, but as they say something like "bite the hand that feeds you". They want more and more....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Yup, since police report made, fine paid and after informing the insurance you do not need to entertain them anymore. Even the insurance will they you not to admit to anything.
For the time being, probably stay home more, if you don't really need to go out....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Time to head to the gym bro :biggrin:

Just ignore them. Best just change your phone number. Settle. If the harass or threaten you. Report to the police. Remember to inform your insurance company.

They ask for new bike because they know they can't claim. If can claim insurance they wouldn't ask for that. Still best to inform your car insurance company ASAP.
Too lazy for gym. Spending most time either going to class or staying infront of pc especially posting in zth. :biggrin:

Change phone number is a way but I kinda like my num. A bit sad to let it go just because for the sake of these mofos.

Nice quote indeed. :top:

Hp they obtain during accident that time. Now they got more than just hp num also. But I'll go to the police if all these disturbance don't stop. Already today called my mother and said things like she is being heartless for not caring about the victim because of not buying a new bike.

Many models to chose from.....hahahahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

H/P I think cannot help because initially thought help them. Some go clinic then hospital, but as they say something like "bite the hand that feeds you". They want more and more....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Yup, since police report made, fine paid and after informing the insurance you do not need to entertain them anymore. Even the insurance will they you not to admit to anything.
For the time being, probably stay home more, if you don't really need to go out....
True. Insurance did told me not to admit to anything. I also rarely go out anyway unless I have things to do like dinner or class.

BTW, to all of you, thanks for all the advice and concern. Appreciate it.

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
Too lazy for gym. Spending most time either going to class or staying infront of pc especially posting in zth. :biggrin:

Change phone number is a way but I kinda like my num. A bit sad to let it go just because for the sake of these mofos.

Hp they obtain during accident that time. Now they got more than just hp num also. But I'll go to the police if all these disturbance don't stop. Already today called my mother and said things like she is being heartless for not caring about the victim because of not buying a new bike.

True. Insurance did told me not to admit to anything. I also rarely go out anyway unless I have things to do like dinner or class.

Seriously, if i were you, i'd really go take those paper bikes pix :biggrin:

Obviously they're taking advantage of your whole family for being 'kind-hearted'. In corporate world, you'll end up with taking care of craps yet won't get any credit due to accomplishment being 'snatch' by such person. Your mom(kind-hearted) reminds of my friend who works under an engineer that will add a few steps on him if shit happens while taking all the appraisal to himself.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Seriously, if i were you, i'd really go take those paper bikes pix :biggrin:

Obviously they're taking advantage of your whole family for being 'kind-hearted'. In corporate world, you'll end up with taking care of craps yet won't get any credit due to accomplishment being 'snatch' by such person. Your mom(kind-hearted) reminds of my friend who works under an engineer that will add a few steps on him if shit happens while taking all the appraisal to himself.
Yup, not new. Most head of dept will blame staffs when shit happens but take credit when things work out.....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Just tell your mum they were wrong in the 1st place. Even is not your fault, you had already been kind enough to drive them for medical treatment and checking. That's already good enough. Tell your mum is illegal to ride and electric bike on main roads, they were not allowed to ride on main roads or could face summon if caught.

Yet, if they didnt ride illegally on main roads, you wouldn't have rammed into them and have damages to your bumper. Also traumatised you for so long that you can hardly study :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Just tell your mum they were wrong in the 1st place. Even is not your fault, you had already been kind enough to drive them for medical treatment and checking. That's already good enough. Tell your mum is illegal to ride and electric bike on main roads, they were not allowed to ride on main roads or could face summon if caught.

Yet, if they didnt ride illegally on main roads, you wouldn't have rammed into them and have damages to your bumper. Also traumatised you for so long that you can hardly study :biggrin:
My mum also din't bother much already now. Just leave it to insurance. Few days ago they still got call my mum and trying to talk BS again. BS is getting worst, for example like saying what is my motive for hitting their children. I don't even know them in the first place. I also received sms about when will i send them a new bike. :stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My mum also din't bother much already now. Just leave it to insurance. Few days ago they still got call my mum and trying to talk BS again. BS is getting worst, for example like saying what is my motive for hitting their children. I don't even know them in the first place. I also received sms about when will i send them a new bike. :stupid:
Seriously ask your mum not to answer their call or unknown numbers. These ppl are just trying ways to threaten and put fear in you guys. Especially I guess they know your mum is the softer side, which is why they called her.

If they still bother you to an extend of life threatening or mentally disturbed. Report to the police again that they have been harassing your family and record down any threatening remarks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,was wondering,bonnest wif scratches can it be fix by spraying a clear coat on it?any anybody ever done tht....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience