To get an S15 or RX7?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
not true.. i got a friend... who has an FC.. and also an FD ... both perfect condition... no problems.. he also has an S15.... also perfect condition.. he say maintenance for all 3 is d same....

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
I'm not going to pick a side, that said, these are my humble observations.

S15: Its pretty not beautiful, parts are plentiful and affordable, handling is great and safe, spacious compared to the FD, power potential is respectable, power delivery is predictable, comfortable and user friendly, fuel consumption is pretty good for a turbo car, every tom, dick and harry mechanic can service it.

FD: Its gorgeous, parts are getting pricier and rare, handling is beyond what most other red cars can dream off, crammed and not for the claustrophobic, power potential is amazing, power delivery is awe inspiring, revs like no tomorrow, sounds like a bat outta hell, uncomfortable, impractical, beginners need not apply kind of feel and handling, 50 - 50 weight balance, delicate, horrendous fule consumption, no one can fix this b*&ch.

Conclusion:

Nope, I'm not going to pick a side but I am going to summarize the cars' attributes and draw analogies.

S15: A sweet girl who's easy to maintain and responds well to love. She's practical and is eager to please. Looks pretty good when dressed up and loyal as hell. Boring after a while

FD: A mistress who's drop dead gorgeous whether dressed up or in the raw, temperament of a B&*ch, has to be spoilt all the time, high maintenance, Horny as hell and just wants to F&^k all the time. Not happy when neglected, kinky and naughty, vicious. Every boy's wet dream.

Go figure

huh?!

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
Conclusion:

Nope, I'm not going to pick a side but I am going to summarize the cars' attributes and draw analogies.

S15: A sweet girl who's easy to maintain and responds well to love. She's practical and is eager to please. Looks pretty good when dressed up and loyal as hell. Boring after a while

FD: A mistress who's drop dead gorgeous whether dressed up or in the raw, temperament of a B&*ch, has to be spoilt all the time, high maintenance, Horny as hell and just wants to F&^k all the time. Not happy when neglected, kinky and naughty, vicious. Every boy's wet dream.
There you have it, a very concrete conclusion from a real man towards one of men's daily dilemma....Some men treat objects like women and some men treat women like objects....The truth is as harsh as this statement but nevertheless, an opinion ; to each his own...i respect that...:shades_smile:

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
This is one of the best analogies I have ever come across. I wonder how you will describe a BNR34.... Lol... Anyway I've decided on getting a sweet girl this weekend. Glad that this thread I started received quite a few interesting replies. Cheers to all!

I'm not going to pick a side, that said, these are my humble observations.

S15: Its pretty not beautiful, parts are plentiful and affordable, handling is great and safe, spacious compared to the FD, power potential is respectable, power delivery is predictable, comfortable and user friendly, fuel consumption is pretty good for a turbo car, every tom, dick and harry mechanic can service it.

FD: Its gorgeous, parts are getting pricier and rare, handling is beyond what most other red cars can dream off, crammed and not for the claustrophobic, power potential is amazing, power delivery is awe inspiring, revs like no tomorrow, sounds like a bat outta hell, uncomfortable, impractical, beginners need not apply kind of feel and handling, 50 - 50 weight balance, delicate, horrendous fule consumption, no one can fix this b*&ch.

Conclusion:

Go figure

theseira

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
I'd go for everyboys wet dream. You're only young once. There's plenty of time for the rest. At least in the future, you could say I owned the very best car to come out from the city of Hiroshima.:regular_smile:

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
I'd go for everyboys wet dream. You're only young once. There's plenty of time for the rest. At least in the future, you could say I owned the very best car to come out from the city of Hiroshima.:regular_smile:
ryosuke has spoken..:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Forget everything you know about modern motorsports for a while. Forget Mclaren, Renault, BMW, Red Bull. Forget Senna, Schumacher, Hakkinnen, Clark, Stewart, Hamilton and Alonso. Go back about 60 years, to a time where some of the names above didn't even exist as yet.

Motorsports was a vastly different game back then, one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience