3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
the most decent cars are among the favourite nowadays. since
they look like any other car and doesnt have a significant trademark
for others to identify them when they are on the run.

if this is your daily beater and if you love your car so much,
its high time for a gps security system on top of whatever u
have now. i know its costly, if this is sentimental, think about it.
if the car starts to move or TOWED, its gonna
change your life and prolly not gonna use a honda anymore.

these are just on top of my head :
- fuel cut switch
- ecu removal
- steering lock
- hood lock (cusco or aerocatch with the keys)
- if u have a bucket seat..weld it dead and chop the screw off.
- security clutch starter (newer cars have them now)

anything that hinder or slow them down is better than a stock
factory alarm.

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
the most decent cars are among the favourite nowadays. since
they look like any other car and doesnt have a significant trademark
for others to identify them when they are on the run.

if this is your daily beater and if you love your car so much,
its high time for a gps security system on top of whatever u
have now. i know its costly, if this is sentimental, think about it.
if the car starts to move or TOWED, its gonna
change your life and prolly not gonna use a honda anymore.

these are just on top of my head :
- fuel cut switch
- ecu removal
- steering lock
- hood lock (cusco or aerocatch with the keys)
- if u have a bucket seat..weld it dead and chop the screw off.
- security clutch starter (newer cars have them now)

anything that hinder or slow them down is better than a stock
factory alarm.
interested in hearing the security clutch starter...
wonder how it work... my plan after get new key to replace the old one...
like to do the hood lock n my bucket i will weld mati....
Thanx bro...

anas_2220

Known Member
Jan 25, 2006
Good afternoon and Thanx to all of u guys...
really appreciate it... i will load my lil damage soon...
my afc neo still safe with me... as far as i concern this fella like wanna take one whole car...

To mr super fei lo,
i will done that to take my ecu with me... hehe...
why i didn't thought bout this b4.. only after had happen to me...

Hye mr anas, it's wonderful that u didn't recognise me…
i've already slow since i've married end of 06... hehe...
no nakal2 no gatal2… no pap2….
summore got pencen after the insiden of 2nd link.. joking....
HEhe 2 digit plate number... u can get my name n i promise to blanje u...

One thing only played in my head now, got to go change the door lock
as well as ignition key.. haihhhh........ Then about the security thing...
could u guys suggest me??
really appreciate it....

oooo itu mcm kaaa...
ok2 family first rite.
the other one more civic ek dis time kene pecah.
same case as u.
happened in pasir gudang i think.
JB becoming more dangerous nowadays.
2 of my frens lost their car parking in danga bay.
upgrade ur security systems frens!!

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
if u weld the buckets to the car.... how to remove? i mean, can it be done at a shop or something? what if need to wash.. vtec open then ur passenger terkencing or some shit like that how? lol :biggrin:

pc_teh

Known Member
Jun 18, 2008
Holy Craps ..... My car park is out of light for almost a week ... hope that wont happen to me ...

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
the removal its normally done by the same shop that welded it.

if u weld the buckets to the car.... how to remove? i mean, can it be done at a shop or something? what if need to wash.. vtec open then ur passenger terkencing or some shit like that how? lol :biggrin:

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
These heart breaking stories that I have been told back in these months keep my car from going on the street again. My car has been parked and collecting dust for month...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
same here... two of my buddies living not too far from me received a treatment far worse than what pencalat experienced...

pencalat... seriously... u r lucky and ur loss is not that big but those thieves... potong tangan mereka lah

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
Morning,
thank mr amdfaisal n frenz.. i'm lucky for this case too.. Done sujud syukur for the moment my car didn't been stole at that time.... This will make me to alert extra careful whenever n wherever i'm going to.. I'm concerning that this fella keep aiming after they can't succeed to take it... Haiya........

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
These heart breaking stories that I have been told back in these months keep my car from going on the street again. My car has been parked and collecting dust for month...
that doesn't mean its safe! they can come visit u at ur house too. but touch wood. i didn't mean or want it to happen. just a figure of speech. :driver:

fuck u thieves! if i ever see 1, i will ram them with my car. serious.

pencalat: best is to not use that car for awhile, then perhaps they change target and u are safe again. hopefully la. but these ppl will nv stop...

so fuck u thieves once again. cibai. i will ram u i swear i will. ram ur ass.

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
Really mad eh Mr Arrowhead...

now i ride motorcycle to my office.. wah my FC damn syiok....

regularly i will pay about rm20/day.. now rm5 for 3 or 4 days......

waduhh....

This saturday i will repair all the key...

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
you already took precaution. the rest will be tawakkal.
good to hear it's not gone. otherwise will be more worse.

so, everybody had to put more precaution. a lots of cases
happened nowdays. so, be extra carefull

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Simple tricks I use on other people's car to prevent theft.

fuel pump relay kill switch.. hide the switch somewhere, I won't reveal best places because thieves might be reading here also. :P

Some clever thieves might think about that, but that's where the skills of hiding the wiring will help.

This one is the best IMO because
Engine will turn over, but will not start, so even if he manages make the ignition work, he will waste time starting the car, and if he start 10-15 times, someone ought to notice. I think most thieves will start once or twice, and if fails, he'll leave it.

If someone notices and offers help, at least it would also mean someone saw the thieves face.
easier for edisi siasat :P

Even better if it's those car jackers waiting at petrol stations for suitable victims, sees you leaving key inside, car, then jumping in your car and drive off, but then failed because couldn't start the car :P

If you're the bulky time, then it's time to 'kirim salam' to the fella sitting inside your car.. ha ha. :P

Simple trick I use on my own car.

a) don't park at secluded areas, I'd rather pay more/walk further for parking at a safer spot.
b) don't care about how the car looks, the more multicolour/peeling paint/etc, the better (ha ha)
c) If have to park for long hours at a new place/suspicious place, take out the plug cables, or if you already relocated the main relay like me, remove main relay.
e) don't put expensive things in plain view, even if the thieves doesn't jack your car, those rows
of defi meters still hurt the pocket.
f) removable steering boss (no steering to steal.. ha ha)

I don't think steering lock does anything for security, because the steering wheel circle is the softest spot to saw.. but if you keep steering lock in your car as weapon, that's SECURITY :P

If you know your place is popular, you can also 'kianat' potential thieves, esp if you have an DC/AC converter in your car.

one wire to live, one wire to neutral, connect the wires two needles poking out of the driver seat backrest, and the thief is now a giant 240V switch, when he puts his back on the seat.. unfortunately, it still probably won't be enough to kill a healthy male though :P.

I heard that the actual product of the thing I mentioned above is actually sold.. in some distant country I don't remember.

But just hope that you don't fall into the same trap.. lol.

Last edited:

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Simple tricks I use on other people's car to prevent theft.

fuel pump relay kill switch.. hide the switch somewhere, I won't reveal best places because thieves might be reading here also. :P

Some clever thieves might think about that, but that's where the skills of hiding the wiring will help.

This one is the best IMO because
Engine will turn over, but will not start, so even if he manages make the ignition work, he will waste time starting the car, and if he start 10-15 times, someone ought to notice. I think most thieves will start once or twice, and if fails, he'll leave it.

If someone notices and offers help, at least it would also mean someone saw the thieves face.
easier for edisi siasat :P

Even better if it's those car jackers waiting at petrol stations for suitable victims, sees you leaving key inside, car, then jumping in your car and drive off, but then failed because couldn't start the car :P

If you're the bulky time, then it's time to 'kirim salam' to the fella sitting inside your car.. ha ha. :P

Simple trick I use on my own car.

a) don't park at secluded areas, I'd rather pay more/walk further for parking at a safer spot.
b) don't care about how the car looks, the more multicolour/peeling paint/etc, the better (ha ha)
c) If have to park for long hours at a new place/suspicious place, take out the plug cables, or if you already relocated the main relay like me, remove main relay.
e) don't put expensive things in plain view, even if the thieves doesn't jack your car, those rows
of defi meters still hurt the pocket.
f) removable steering boss (no steering to steal.. ha ha)

I don't think steering lock does anything for security, because the steering wheel circle is the softest spot to saw.. but if you keep steering lock in your car as weapon, that's SECURITY :P
and dont forget to pay zakat simpanan and pendapatan.......:slug::slug:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was privileged to be invited to join the convoy from Sg. Buluh R&R to the Esplanade on the Penang Island. 11.11.11 is a very rare occurrence that happens once in 100 years. So the Nissan Fairlady Z guys decided to have a drive towards the beautiful island and meet up with other members of the JDM Club owners in Penang...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience