Titans In Ss03

johnsonlam

DIY King

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Hi..

I haven't install TiTans in my own Sunny yet. BUT, I have the honours to Drive Mr Sunnyboy (Jeff Yong)'s Sunny for the coming SS03..

Gonna be the first time I am testing out his car the rigid way... and all..

And I think Acoustic's Titan is in too right ?

any other TiTans ??

-----

Note : Will post my review on TiTaNs after the event.. Sure got a lot of ++ points compare to my all stock Sunny...

:D

johnsonlam

DIY King

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
WHOA !!! Good experience with TiTaNs !!! Will post later maybe on monday..
Need a lot of sleep now..

Acoustic

1,000 RPM

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Hi Johnsonlam - congratulations for getting 2nd place in old skool - sub category - right under jaspal using Toyota Corolla Trueno AE86 with SR20 massive turbo. Under such circumtances - you've won flate out in NA class lah. :)

I'm pretty surprised that my time is in the 1st half even though I missed cone + 5 sec and what lot. Have never practise properly before "William Hung" - hahahhha

Some more I'm running on celup tires - expired 1996 I think ...... :) - no money to change tires lah, pakai tire kedai potong bila beli rim lama ini :(

Some more my brakes not yet upgrade :) heheheeh except for AE86 worn rotors, and cheap DON calipers :) hahahah - with the real exception of steel braided hose :)

Wah, that day hot lah..... tires already melting at 3rd slolam.......... no braking grip, no corner grip :(

Wah, taking my 4 thick rubber carpet out improve allot of time ...... so strange ....

But out cars are light, can last minute braking abit later than allot of the newer cars .... :) advantage here over wira, satria, SEG, each. Well unless they've got good brakes......

Ooooooiiiiiiiiii stanley, I think you should bring a computer there next time, else bring a 21" TV with your version of TiTAN's VCD to attract crowd..... how was sales?

No video, no attraction lah.......... ask the girl to bring more girls lah :) ahahahah that time intro me any single and available??? I single mah :)

QiW

6,000 RPM

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
isnt this the same gal who goes to all the prvious SS events with u ?? heheheehehe ... wanna let go already to acoustic aahh ?? :lol:

johnsonlam

DIY King

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by Acoustic@May 9 2004, 11:19 AM
Hi Johnsonlam - congratulations for getting 2nd place in old skool - sub category - right under jaspal using Toyota Corolla Trueno AE86 with SR20 massive turbo. Under such circumtances - you've won flate out in NA class lah. :)
Thanks Acoustic.

Too bad.. I was so confident that I am taking back something to Penang for SS03.. At last... just 2nd place for Old Skool.

Really need to thank SunnyBoy for the great car ! Will be a long way to go to get my car to be like his.

And of course TiTaNs for a great job on the car suspension setup... Setting up a Sunny is not that easy because of the Heavy Front and Rear Bumpers..

And my Mechanic for loaning me those great front tyres... Advan Neovas...

Should have done better if I did not push the car too much over the corners.
Well.. another lesson learnt...

yolk

1,000 RPM

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
johnson,
aiyaaaaa everyone using ad07's ka ?? no fair no fair !!! hahahahaha i think in top 5 i was probably the only one with 1 year old almost botak tyres .... LOL LOL ... looks like ss04 i will be going in with titan's and ad07 already la like that .. hahahaha time to go look for sponsor !!!! LOL LOL harloeeee stanley .. can you hear meeee !!! :P :D :lol:

johnsonlam

DIY King

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by yolk@May 10 2004, 03:29 PM
johnson,
aiyaaaaa everyone using ad07's ka ?? no fair no fair !!! hahahahaha i think in top 5 i was probably the only one with 1 year old almost botak tyres .... LOL LOL ... looks like ss04 i will be going in with titan's and ad07 already la like that .. hahahaha time to go look for sponsor !!!! LOL LOL harloeeee stanley .. can you hear meeee !!! :P :D :lol:
Yolk.
Luckily last minute on Friday after work I rush up to Balik Pulau and collect those tyres.. I have to get those because I remembered from the last events I cannot grip at all..

Somemore Djan's Putra and the rest of the R3 cars all have Advan Neova... So we also copy loh..
They got good steering I also have MOMO..

they got good car, good everything else.. that one.. eerrr...that one I don't have yet ler... wait and see later lah..

Yolk, you looking for TiTaN sponsor ah ? Have to que up behind me wei... hahah :lol:

Acoustic

1,000 RPM

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
TiTAN sponspors :) I want :) .................... drolling ,..................

tires sponsors :) muah hah hah hah

what else ????

girls sponsors got ah ????

Ooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Stanley, that your girl lah, keep for your self lah. We don't want to be named - ngau-ye-sho - hahahahha :0

Ask her to bring some friends lah, remember to intro me oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

aiyah, I also need brake upgrades lah.............

QiW

6,000 RPM

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
me the most sad case ... no grippy tyres .. no brakes .. and most sadly no gal oso to any events .. :lol:

johnsonlam

DIY King

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Acoustic..

OLD SKOOL class got 3 trophies !!!
That means you and I also got one each !!

YEAY !!!

MK84

1,500 RPM

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
AD07s in Time Trial ok lah... but I must be the only nut to drift with the AD07s. :ph34r:

Stan, hubba hubba! LoL! :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Currently the double signal button malfunction after I open it up. I tried to put it back, but it doesn't work after that. Please show some proper instruction to fix it please ><"
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience