Titans for Subaru..

MizuChi

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Japan
Visit site
I was wondering if u make ones for a Subaru Legacy RS (BD5) I have one and I`m considering changing the suspension sometime.. if it`s cheaper than the ones here I might consider waiting til I get my car back to Malaysia and getting a new set there..
the price for a set of Tein Super Wagon suspension (no better ones for BD5) along with the EDFC is around RM6k here brand new.. I`d like to get the ones with soft/hard controller (dont matter if it`s electronic or manual as long as it`s easy to set without having to remove the wheels eg. KYB AGX) height adjustments is not a priority but would be nice..
I use my car mainly for town driving.. but I like to do corners sometimes.. with the current suspensions it`s almost impossible to drift coz they are too soft and feels like the car`s gonna flip over if I corner too hard..

thanks

p/s: this is my ride by the way..

MizuChi

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Japan
Visit site
so basically i cant change the soft/hard setting by twisting a knob or something? does this mean i have to go to the workshop everytime i want to change the damper settings? do u have something like the ones used on the evo6?

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Originally posted by MizuChi@Jul 14 2004, 08:17 AM
so basically i cant change the soft/hard setting by twisting a knob or something? does this mean i have to go to the workshop everytime i want to change the damper settings? do u have something like the ones used on the evo6?
Hi, you have not tried TiTAN before. After you've tried it, you'll 100% that you won't need to change the setting at all.

There are huge differences between drift setup and othersssss.

There are no in betweens for a drift setup

But there are always good overall for other setupsssss i.e. street race to full race or normal to near full race - always can have huge range for TiTAN

but when it comes to drift ........ I think it's more driver than setup.... super drivers can make anything work.....

Oh, actually, there is no such thing as drift setup and race..... instead think of it as every setup also can drift, just at different speed......

you get me?

MizuChi

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Japan
Visit site
dont worry about me.. i made my old datsun drift.. i`m still working on drifting a 4WD.. the car is still stock.. so i cant expect much out of it yet.. i`m upgrading it step by step.. will take some time and a lot of money <_<

whitenite

Nov 14, 2003
Titan for GD8

Hi Stan
You all ever Titan-ed a Subaru Impreza WRX GD8 (current version)?

whitenite

Nov 14, 2003
Stan
mine is GGA ver 8 (model codes: GDA for WRX sedan, GGA for wagon, B for STi)
i dunno how to PM u on this new version zth, but i'm interested.
PM or reply here, or [email protected]
thanks!
jeff
(This will be my 3rd set of Titans if it works out!)

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
hi Jeffrey!!

how's the Suzie coming along?
nice color! :)

yea man, buy another set, it'll be your 3rd car you TiTANed!!
quite doable la. Just drive it over to my place and we'll custom a set for you.

oh do tell me your preference :)

whitenite

Nov 14, 2003
Stan

sigh ... can't "drive over", man ...
sold the Swift, moved to Melbourne.
that's why I need to know if you've done a GD before, so you can just "replicate" it for my car!
If you haven't then I'll just haveta wait it out.
write to my hotmail add, okay!
thanks.
jeff

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Referring to the attached document, please advise what will be the most viable move given that the car is having a mileage of 80k km:
  1. replace the absorbers only
  2. replace the whole assembly and the absorbers
  3. opt out and source for sport absorbers
  4. opt out and source for coilovers disregarding all the stock assembly.
SC has been recommending to change the whole assembly and absorbers at a total cost of RM 1k which I felt that it is not worthwhile. This...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience