Titan Suspension Group Buy for A32

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
as discussed over in another thread, bro badgti and myself are interested to try out Titan suspension for A32.

For others that are interested, do response in this thread. So far there's no deadline yet, but we're targetting sometime after CNY, say end February or March?

badgti

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
johor
i'm all go for titan, wonder are there any pics of the absorbers that they make, to wht i know they're monotube design and very durable..personally id prefer monotube any time any day over the conventional shaft.

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
it depends on how you want to set it up, and they will recommend, we're just trying to get some numbers here to bring down the price...

badgti

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
johor
been so busy i almost forgot about this thread...bro chteo, did you manage totake a peek at titan absorbers place? i'll be coming down this wekend so figured i'ddrop by.

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
not yet bro badgti, been busy solving problems after a long CNY break too, haha!

when are you leaving? if you're still around on Monday, maybe can TT?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

CO2 emissions are the biggest issue for the car industry right now, and governments around the globe are seemingly obsessed with one single gas.
Now manufacturers are rushing to play catch-up with<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b> their petrol engine technology over diesel engine, and many are downsizing and turbocharging...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience