Titan or HWL for AutoFoamed Perdana V6?

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
the price differs quite a lot between both suspension

my opinion is, do u really need an inverted monotube suspension? 2.8k for Titan whereas 1.9k for HWL(not kakimotor's one)

I personally sat on a Titan suspension before and due to my budget, I have to settle for HWL, furthermore I'm leaving to overseas soon

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
Is quite down to driver's preferrence...titan got it's pros and cons so to HWL and other brand..
just go for which one that the pros is more applicable to you and u can bare with the cons..

kacw

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Sigh,

At the moment no money for the suspension yet, just spent almost 6k for ICE.

Both my front and back left abs leaking, so I had all four cahnged to kayaba gas first for 520 including installation. Now gonna use until koyak then only worry about which suspension to use. Saving up now.

kacw

Known Member
May 6, 2006
handling is much much better, comfort compromised for the better road holding, goes well with autofoam.

(ADVAN)

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
K.L
i have a frenz who always use Tein for his car but end up he is using TITAN. He say TITAN can give him wat he wan even daily use especially KL road.

kacw

Known Member
May 6, 2006
hi Advan,

I agree with your friend, the stiffness still acceptable for normal day use but the best for titans is the warranty and after sales service. top rated

kacw

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Hey bro,

Warranty is 2 years, after that service min also 1 time a year, some ppl can use 2-3 years then bring back service.

Depends on how hard u use them

he he

kacw

Known Member
May 6, 2006
no prob, u interested in gettin a set ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys...

I thought of changing air filter now. Since my stock air filter already needs replacement, I though might a well I go for aftermarket ones. I am looking at those stainless steel air-filter as they seem like they can provide higher flow compared to cotton ones and maintenance is also easier because can spray with water in the case of cleaning.

I am considering one brand called "UTR" MF. Or Ultra Racing Stainless Metal Flow. Not sure if it is original Ultra Racing or not but it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience