Tissot celebrates 10 years of MotoGP timekeeping with limited edition T-Race watch

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Swiss watchmaker Tissot celebrates 10 years of being the official timekeeper for the MotoGP championship this year. In conjunction with the occasion, Tissot has also launched a limited edition version of its T-Race line, dubbed the Tissot 2010 T-Race Nicky Hayden Limited Edition.

The watch was unveiled by Ducati MotoGP rider Nicky Hayden and Ian Lee, the Brand Manager of Tissot Malaysia, at a road show in Kuala Lumpur yesterday. The watch was designed to honour the Ducati Desmosedici rider’s achievements in MotoGP.

“As the official timekeeper and partner of one of the world’s most famous motorsports, the MotoGP, for the tenth consecutive year, Tissot is tasked with the responsibility to present prime moments of the race to the audience, accurately and precisely, in real time,” said Lee.

The chronograph is set apart from the other T-Race variants by integrating Nicky’s colours and race number 69 on the rear of the casealong with an etched star emblem, the American’s lucky symbol. Feeding off Hayden’s adventurous spirit, the design also incorporates racetrack and bike elements along the edges. Furthermore, the red details on the dial go hand in hand with the red silicon strap as well.

Due to it being a limited edition piece, only 100 units will be made available for the Malaysian market and will retail for RM2,400. All in all, only 4,999 units of the watch are available worldwide.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello everybody here..
i would like to ask a question here..
hope sifu-sifu here can help me..:proud:

my question is..

nw im driving a kenari..
n my kenari's meter's milleage is counted using analog system..
if i wan to change to use myvi meter~which is using digital system for the milleage n fuel tank..

what do i need to add on or mod?:burnout:
and which place or where can i do this conversion?

thx ya..:proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience