Tinted glass

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
bushidofang said:
Well.. at least we dont have natural disasters..aha..
??????

WindT2

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
hmm
i changed mine to clear since my previous job needs vr vr hard travel. dun 12 get stop all the way, waste of time, petrol and also might get a summon.

as our pro Jahax said, less hassle. the clear ( the shopper said china maded) 5 pieces (rear door glass 2 pcs, rear door smaller glass 2 pcs and rear wind screen) cost RM1600 on me and installation is RM300..this done in butterworth.

the jeipeejei reli sucks, keep geeting our sweat smell ringgit out from our wallet. why dun assign those staff to go handle the snatch thief, robbery, rape case instead of trying to make ppl poor.

or if they claimed that jeipeejei dun mix with porleese, at least go take k of our car there. keep our beloved Malaysia like other advance country, no car alarm system needed, remote central locking will do.

many suffering glass broke and stuff stolen, where the hell jeipeejei when the case happen? drinking COFFEE which paid by the drivers!!! car scratch...rim gone..

but one thing good, they r warm..."Bang u ni bawa sportcar, kaya la u..barang hilang, ganti aje la...apa marah marah ni.."

hmm laywyer, can we propse to the goverment of changing the summon to work like street cleaning, grass trimming instead of paying summon ah? so the ANTI RASUAH dun go to N-ANTI RASUAH (NON-ANTI RASUAH)

everyone..just a joke..jeipeejei dun kacau me..shoooo

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
JaHaX said:
to all,

on my way back from shah alam last nite and on the way to tt in ttdi, was stopped by JPJ and they issued me a note asking me to do inspection, 2 problems i had; HID and privacy glass ...

all in all, privacy glass is NOT allowed in Msia. During registation last time, i used "the other way", anyway anyhow, somewhere someday, u still will be stopped.

will change mine to normal glass soon, less hassle.

eh Jahax... i tot u have that "Bar Council" sticker on your car that was actuslly suppos to b above the law???:shades_smile:

kena tangkap jugak ker..... eh berani dia saman lawyer eh!!!:shades_smile:

WindT2

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
our lawyer is a Mr. Nice Guy..he fight for the truth..unfortunately..he know that his glass against the law so he just accept the truth

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
WindT2 said:
hmm
i changed mine to clear since my previous job needs vr vr hard travel. dun 12 get stop all the way, waste of time, petrol and also might get a summon.

as our pro Jahax said, less hassle. the clear ( the shopper said china maded) 5 pieces (rear door glass 2 pcs, rear door smaller glass 2 pcs and rear wind screen) cost RM1600 on me and installation is RM300..this done in butterworth.

the jeipeejei reli sucks, keep geeting our sweat smell ringgit out from our wallet. why dun assign those staff to go handle the snatch thief, robbery, rape case instead of trying to make ppl poor.

or if they claimed that jeipeejei dun mix with porleese, at least go take k of our car there. keep our beloved Malaysia like other advance country, no car alarm system needed, remote central locking will do.

many suffering glass broke and stuff stolen, where the hell jeipeejei when the case happen? drinking COFFEE which paid by the drivers!!! car scratch...rim gone..

but one thing good, they r warm..."Bang u ni bawa sportcar, kaya la u..barang hilang, ganti aje la...apa marah marah ni.."

hmm laywyer, can we propse to the goverment of changing the summon to work like street cleaning, grass trimming instead of paying summon ah? so the ANTI RASUAH dun go to N-ANTI RASUAH (NON-ANTI RASUAH)

everyone..just a joke..jeipeejei dun kacau me..shoooo
nice one.. you got my agreement and vote for that:_:

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
bros,

i maybe getting a reg altezza soon. windsreens are stock i.e. tinted but shop offered to change to clear ones for free. i think its taiwanese made.

1) should i let them change?
2) or just take the tinted ones, then change myself outside in future (note:me poor guy..:p)
3) how frequent do u guys get saman coz of windscreen in klang valley?
and how much is the saman? (the official one rate lah)

SAYA ANTI RASUAH :p

tq

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
if i were u ... ask them to change it ... and take the ogi glass back

it is not just saman bro ... need to go for inspection ... then for sure fail ... then need to change to clear glass ... need to go for inspection again ... then pass the inspection ... and then, finally pay the saman

u get what i mean or not???? ... the friggin hassle and wastin time im talking here mate .....

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
u mean the first inspection. shop will do that rite?
and the only other time i think that i wud need to visit puspakom again is day i sell off (that pun if to direct buyer

ada any other inspection ke i have to do regularly??

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
all those thing has happened to me ... i was stpped by JPJ for having a privacy mirror and they issued me a summon asking me to do inspection ... thats it

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
JPJ is suppose to enforce road-worthiness of vehicles, so why the 'f' are they so concern about glass tinting and not other things that really matters???

If you check with foreign magazines, one way to deter thieves is to have the glass tinted/darkened.

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
JaHaX said:
all those thing has happened to me ... i was stpped by JPJ for having a privacy mirror and they issued me a summon asking me to do inspection ... thats it
think this case is quite rare lah..
saman maybe quite normal, but asking to go to puspakom??
must very, very unlukcy to get that..

how abt others' experience?

how much is the saman by the way. i'm really keen on keeping the privacy glass..looks cun + high quality..
but thinking twice due to all this JPJ crap..

WindT2

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
yeah
i changed mine to clear.. less hassle..no wurry..and vr happy
but..hotty n no more sporty

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifu and member,

i have vios 2011 model that is with ori exhausr stock, now i plan to modified the exhaust with low noise and pickup and end energier more better for fc, so what is agak agak price and ok lah the material piping as my budjet not more that rm800, plan change ori stock i think is 4-2-1 one
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience