Time To Attack Sepang Round 3 - Old record time finally shattered by new Champion!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Time To Attack Sepang Round 3 - Old record time finally shattered by new Champion

Hi rc ep3

That's the guy I was referring to in fact,
I also forgot to mention that he spun his wheels like you said while dashing towards the pitlane exit. I did not see the car but I heard the drama.

We were promptly informed on radio that there's this perdana without comp. Stickers out on track.

It's really one of those controversial cases of bad behavior. Anyones got a picture of the car?

rc_ep3

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
Re: Time To Attack Sepang Round 3 - Old record time finally shattered by new Champion

Guess he came out from some turbo cars pit. Their friend?? What happened after that?? Should have banned him to Sepang. Without helmet some more. Nuts !!

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur

yea. who got photo of that fella. we make him famous loser.

silvermachine

Nov 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

one newbie question: who takes part in the time attack? its the owner of the car or some professional drivers drive others cars?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys......lost my car,Waja few hours ago.......last saw my car at 4am today.......if anyone happen to see it,please contact me at 019-3333183

Make:Proton Waja
Reg No:WNF 3013
Colour:Grey,Brownish

:mad::mad::mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience